EX Power Keepers

RE: Pokemon Card game D/P, Blown away?

I believe that could be fake, last time I checked Pok'emon still used the 'e when they wrote the name. And the fact that Nintendo announced No-more EX series. Needs to be confirmed anyway.

Well, the new D/P scans on Pokebeach look good, especially the third evolution in the Pocchama line. But the basic Ken Sugimori art with boring backgrounds for the pictures looks really....bland.....What happened to using the style of art like in EX: Dragon Frontiers? I'll probably pick up a pack or two.

ColdCrush16 said:
Well, the new D/P scans on Pokebeach look good, especially the third evolution in the Pocchama line. But the basic Ken Sugimori art with boring backgrounds for the pictures looks really....bland.....What happened to using the style of art like in EX: Dragon Frontiers? I'll probably pick up a pack or two.

I completely agree! But then again, they have to use those pictures somewhere. They've done that with all the forst appearances of the new generations. I guess it helps for people to see what the pokemon are supposed to look like, and then the cool art comes later.

It looks bland because you have seen it a million times on the internet. I remember in the old days, when I had never seen his art anywhere, I loved his art. But yeah, because of us seeing it so much, it sometimes does look bland.

Power Keepers is 100% fake, I think..

Always in first sets in new generation artworks are usually maded by Ken Sugimori. Like in Ruby&Sapphire sets. I think in second or third sets artworks are by Mistushiro and Kagemaru.

wow EX power keeper! sounds great! but i dont hope that it will be like legendary collection : reprint old cards:(

and new generation pokemons (1 st set too) should be drawn by kouki saitou, his arts are just outstanding:cool:, nice art work on everything!

power keepers looks awesome (if it is real) i assume there will be reprints, and gardevoir ex would be logical. thats good for me, i still have all my old gardevoirs :D

uhg i hate ken sugmari drawings on card art now. its what us guys call a "ken sugmari cut 'n' paste"! :D take one of his drawings, put it on an awful computer generated background, and voila....a rather horrible card picture. but dont forget about the "level x" artwork as seen on giant grass turtle (im sorry i forget his name) , that looks awesome...

I do hope Power Keepers is real, because personally I like EX cards. But sadly they will go, but hopefully EX: Power Keepers will be real and delay it for a while.

Plus why would they put out the D/P set BEFORE the games come out?

Arcanine out.

I agree with arcanine 274, they cant release the DP set before the video game.
I just hope that this set is not another emerald.
Maybe some trainers are going to be reprinted :/

Back