Ex: Holon Family  (I'm in DIRE need of helpers!!!)

Come on, people, let's finish this one off.  I think I'l start with Exploud...

Exploud                                     120 HP     [C]

STAGE 2 Evolves from Loudred

Poké-POWER: Noise Pollution
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Exploud is on your Bench, you may use this power. You may put 1 damage counter on one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.  If you do, put 1 damage on Exploud.

[C] [C] Hypersonic:              30+
The Defending Pokémon is now Confused.  If the Defending Pokémon was Confused when you did this attack, this attack does 30 plus 20 more damage.

[C] [C] Howl:
During your next turn, all attacks done by Exploud is increased by 20 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
[C] [C] [C]  Stomp:                                        60

weakness              resistance                    retreat cost
   [F]                                         [C][C][C]

Loudred                                                         80 HP     [C]

STAGE 1 Evolves from Whismur

[C]   Supersonic:                            10
Flip a coin.  If heads, the Defending Pokémon is Confused.
[C] [C] [C]  Bite Off                        30+
If the Defending Pokémon is a Pokémon EX, this attack does 30 plus 20 more damage.
   [F]                                         [C]

Whismur                                                             50 HP     [C]

BASIC

[C] Tackle:                     10

[C] [C]   Wail:                  10+          
Flip a coin.  If heads, this attack does 10 plus 20 more damage.

[F]                                         [C]

You gave them both Supersonic...but other than that they look great...as for cardmaking...eventually...but not now.

RE: Ex: Holon Family (I'm in DIRE need of helpers!!!)

Hey, sorry for not posting here for a long time...
I'll help you to finish the set spoilers, ok?
I will start to make them by tomorrow. ;)

Charizard    δDELTA SPECIES          120 HP     [F]/[M]

STAGE 2 Evolves from Charmeleon

[F] [M] Boulder Lauch: 40
Choose one of your opponent's Pokémon.  This attack does 30 damage to that Pokémon.  Don't apply weakness and resistace.

[F] [F] [M] [C]  Meteor Shower:    70
Charizard does 20 damage to itself. Flip 6 coins.  For each heads, choose 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.  This attack does 20 damage to those Pokémon. For each tails, choose 1 of your Benched Pokémon.  This attack does 20 damage to those Pokémon. Don't apply Weakness and Resistance in both cases.

Weakness: [W]
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C] [C]

Charmeleon    δDELTA SPECIES          80 HP     [F]

STAGE 1 Evolves from Charmander

[F] Rock Burn: 20
Flip a coin.  If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned.

[F] [C] [C] Stone Tail:   40+
Flip a coin.  If heads, this attack does 40 plus 20 more damage.

Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C]

Charmander    δDELTA SPECIES          50 HP     [F]

BASIC

[F] [C] Ember: 30
Flip a coin.  If tails, discard an energy attached to Charmander.

Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C]

Gyarados - 90HP [W]

Poké-Body: Free Flight
If Gyarados has no Energy cards attached to it, the Retreat Cost for Gyarados is 0.

[W][C] Ice Beam 20
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent can't attach Energy cards to the Defending Pokémon during your opponent's next turn.

[W][W][C] Tsunami 50
Does 10 to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.

Weakness - [L] Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C][C]

------------------------
Magikarp - 30HP [W]

[C] Play Dead
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effect of an attack, including damage, done to Magikarp during your opponent's next turn.

[W] Call for Family
Search your deck for a Magikarp and put it onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness - [L] Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C]

-------------------------

Feraligatr - 100HP [W]

Poké-Power: Wave of Energy
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a [W] Energy card from your discard pile to 1 of your Benched Pokémon. This power can't be used if Feraligatr is affected by a Special Condition.

[W][W][C] Hydro Slash 40+
Does 40 damage plus 10 more damage for each basic [W] Energy card attached to your Benched Pokémon. You can't add more than 40 damage this way.

Weakness - [L] Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C][C]

-------------------

Croconaw - 80HP [W]

[W] Water Arrow
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 20 damage to that Pokémon. Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.

[W][C][C] Extra Bite 30+
If the Defending Pokémon is Pokémon-ex, this attack does 30 damage plus 30 more damage.

---------------------

Tototile - 50HP [W]

[C] Big Bite 10
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.

You know, for something that's a rare, they're not very powerful... Gyarados looks like an uncommon, and Feraligatr looks like it's a second one from the set... Anyway, up the damage for both of them. Play dead XD. Bite should be Big Bite like Trapinch δ.

m0nster1nc said:
You know, for something that's a rare, they're not very powerful... Gyarados looks like an uncommon, and Feraligatr looks like it's a second one from the set... Anyway, up the damage for both of them. Play dead XD. Bite should be Big Bite like Trapinch δ.

*Edited*

Now Tsunami does 50 and Hydro Slash has 40 as base damage. But maybe they're too powerful now... "/

And I think that Feraligatr is strong enough as it is. It has got a Firestarter/Delta Charge like Poké-Power. Isn't that enough?

Yeah - "Play Dead" lol

Also edited Totodile's Bite and colored the cards. I will continue making spoilers in some hours.

Thanks guys. Now I've gotten totally confused... Maybe when I'm free, I'll update the list again...

Typhosion - delta species - 100HP [D]

Poké-Power: Darkness Switch
Once during your turn, when you play Typhlosion from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may move any number of [D] Energy cards attached to your Pokémon to your other Pokémon in any way you like.

[D][D][C] Black Fire 50
You may discard 2 [D] Energy cards attached to Typhlosion. If you do, this attack's base damage is 90 instead of 50.

Weakness - [W] Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C]

-----------------

Quilava - delta species - 70HP [D]

[D] Dark Tail 20

[D][C][C] Rotating Claws 30
You may discard an Energy card attached to Quilava. If you do, search your discard pile for an Energy card (excluding the one you discarded) and attach it to Quilava.

----------------

Cyndaquil - delta species - 40HP [D]

[C] Sleepy Flames 10
The Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.

----------------

That's the Typhlosion d line. Too weak/too strong? Just tell me and I can edit them. ;)

Are you ppl going to relink the cards? Also sorry for not doing any cards....haven't been very active in the Fan creations section lately.

Back