Ex: Holon Family  (I'm in DIRE need of helpers!!!)

Uhhh...o.k. if that is what you want....I will start the three left (havent finished flygon yet...) what color are those pokes (type)

Here you are, the last three....good?
Any ideas for theme decks...choose two please...also, should we make 2 or 3? And lastly, do you want me to make the back or just skip it?

@Flygon: I went to the first post and clicked on the cards but it lead me to a page where it says that the specified attachment does not exist. Did you link them properly?

Yes she did, but of my attachment which I had to change...therefore the link does not exist anymore, cards start on page 54, or at least mine do, with Arbok d

SubZero,here are the theme decks:

Meteor Strike

Cristal cove

Energy Power

Sky Boost

Limted Edition Deck:

Dragon Crater

Pick only 1 of the 2 half.
PS: If you thought of a better name....
I can change it.

Typically they should have...
4-2-1 line of primary type
2-1/4-2 of secondary type
2-1/4-2 of primary type
4 or random line (that evolves into EX)
4 of another type (whose evo fits into their limited strategy)

Single stadium
Doubles of everything else (we need some sucky trainers... like Energy search, Pokéball, Potion) And maybe some slightly better trainers (Celio's, researcher, MEntor...)

About 13 of primary energy and 9 of secondary energy.

Gee thanks...:(, now what to put in the art?  You know the part you need to present???  The list doesn't really matter, and should be done after the set spoilers are at least 85%-100% percent done.  I just wanted ideas on the main pokes, which can be Rare (special holo) or Holo....the one on the cover...So I will say it once more...Main Poke...and Energy type(s)...not a list of what to put in...do that a bit later.  You can have that "honor", I do art...not lists...
Besides you don't want another Pyro Bender incident...lol

Edit...I just found a new distortion technique....foreshorting...Just figured out how to do it...it will be useful on the Star pokes...
Edit...again...I have stuff for energy card making...most of it that is...but I noticed we have ?React Energy? and how do you make a basic rainbow? All basic energys have no effects...so??? Unless there is a rainbow poke???

Hm... Let's make a Water/Fire and a Thunder/Psychic.
4-2-1 Flygon 4-2-1 Shiftry
4-2 Kingler 4-2 Golbat
2-1 Swalot 2-1 Noctowl
4 Ekans 2-1 Furret (non-ex) (not done)
4 Zigzagoon 4 Porygon
24 Pokémon 4 Giafarig
27 Pokémon
Trainers:
Ones in common:
2 Timer Ball
2 Energy Search
2 Potion
1 Battle Floor
Differnt ones:
2 TM cube Fire Spin 2 TM cube Psyshock
2 Double Full Heal 2 Fluffy Berry

11 trainers each

Energies:
15 Water 14 Psy energies
10 Fire 8 Electric energies

No on flygon, it is on a booster...and the second deck has no holo ranked poke.  If you want a special holo, you get a special non-holo, make two more if youy can, or fix those^, I will choose one form you and make my own...also use different balls for the different decks...I would also like to mention that water is a bit overused...it has 2 boosters already, so if you can dont use that type. I also like the idea of a crobat deck (I can fix up the banner for its art...) or Gengar, saddly both have been done already. Also if you use a deck main as the main in our theme deck, make it a different type from the origional...like no Grass/Lightning deck with Crobat... that would be boring...

Thanks guys! This set is really great!! I wonder where the others are... You two will get more credit then them... Keep on the good work! But done push yourself too hard. School's really getting crazy... I almost have like 12 hours in school... :(

Just to telll you (was going to say this earlier, but was unable to) I started a new set. I will still be working here, but I wanted to try to make something new...so thus the spirits plague set was born...I will be making cards here to still, so you didn't lose the cardmaker. I am not going to cancel my new set though, and if I don't recieve any helpers (which I haven't yet) I may be swamped making the entire set myself, if you could m0nster1nc, I would appreciate some spoilers for them, it doesn't matter what they are, just read the intro, as for this set I will be juggling them, for today I will probaly be unable to do anything...but that is still to be seen...

SubZero - No prob. I'll also help with some spoilers in your set. Do this set with your free time.

Flygon, would you mind if you could link the cards properly? And Dusclops is too small.

They all need to be rehyperlinked...I had to make changes so the location no longer exists...pictures (other than those that do work) start on pg 54...also sorry about not making any cards but I have been busy...this week I have only made one total....

Back