Pokemon Evolutions you think are unnecessary

Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by His Goominess, Jun 30, 2011.

1. StealthAngel667 Aspiring Trainer
    StealthAngel667

Magmortar and Electivire are pretty nasty. Magmar was pretty hot, (derp, puns) but Electabuzz was already ugly.
    Slugma and Magcargo are basically almost the same thing. I think it would've been fine with just one of the two.

...oh yeah. Now's a good time to point this out:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The evolution is sadface, the basic is happyface. Evolution makes Pokemon unhappy (especially if it turns them into a giant rock)

2. Zhaituki The hollowized typhlosion tamer.
    Zhaituki

[​IMG]
    ":O i didn't know i was happy."

Soo why would mighty looking evolution wanna look happy/cute?

3. catutie Ahhhhh back......er....kind of
    catutie

Oh....so we are doing basics now too?

WEEELLLLL then

YA NINTENDO.....WE DON'T CARE ABOUT PRE EVOS....>_>

4. SoraNa Art Lover
    SoraNa

I don't care for Glalie. I think Froslass is far better looking then that floating ice mass of a head. I also don't care for Nosepass or Probopass, I think they're both rather ugly looking Poke'mon. Always thought the Magnemite/Klink evolutionary line was rather dumb as well. But that's just the way it is~

5. Norman Black Thinking about returning
    Norman Black

I would have to say Porygon Z since it really didn't have a point of being made. It's just... Another Pokemon that doesn't see in competition.

6. Zhaituki The hollowized typhlosion tamer.
    Zhaituki

Oh really? I keep seeing it in UU and Monotype tiers in pokemon online. While porygon 2 too aswell in OU.

7. hatedisc i love hate disc
    hatedisc

The cocoon pokémon are needed. How do you directly have a caterpillar to a butterfly? It would not make sense if they were not had in this game.

I do not like lickilicky. I am a big fan for lickitung, so I think that lickilicky is a ruin to the end of the line :( The same is for rhyperior.

{G},
    hatedisc

8. patrick329 It's Kyogre! What can I say?
    patrick329

All baby Pokemon are useless piles of programming.

9. thefleeee Uber N00b
    thefleeee

Magmortar seems kinda stupid IMO

10. Serperior 464/500
    Serperior

Advanced Member Member

I dislike Rhyperior. It's just a Rhydon with hamburger patties glued to its body. Aiyaaaa.

11. Hyperion64 Aspiring Trainer
    Hyperion64

@patrick329

Not all of them. Tyrogue is a great pokemon IMO.

Wynaut, on the other hand...

12. catutie Ahhhhh back......er....kind of
    catutie

Ur cheatin. You can't go off of how well they do. If you did that then Yanmega would be the greatest Pokemon because it dominates TCG. Go by there look :p

Wynaut is a derpaholic. I have a problem with the babies (all of them) because we don't need to take a step backward with out Pokemon D:

13. Zhaituki The hollowized typhlosion tamer.
    Zhaituki

How come i'm cheating when i can make proper teams? Eviolite on porygon 2 makes it great wall of china in OU... Porygon Z is powerful enough to sweep in UU

14. GyaradosPrime Aspiring Trainer
    GyaradosPrime

Is this thread for useless evolutions in vcg or in general?

I really liked magmortar when I first saw it but when i looked into detail it was horrible. That has the be the ugliest head in Pokemon history. Granite magmars literal butthead isnt that attractive to begin with magmortar should have at least resembled magmar. It looks gross why is he stronger but has a round belly? That seems counterproductive. He should have kept magmars tail though that was cool

15. Lanturnitis Aspiring Trainer
    Lanturnitis

Are you kidding me? Grumpig is awesome, especially mine. Horribly underrated pokemon.

16. MrGatr Goin Rogue Baby :DDD
    MrGatr

If Grumpig wasn't around... Spoink would be worthless... So I saw he isn't a bad evolution, but I do think that Magmortar was unneeded, it really isn't that cool.

17. HolyMackerel been here forevs yo
    HolyMackerel

We totally don't need eeveelutions

Herm....I think the pre-evolution of Whimiscott--I can't think of the name right now--is kind of dumb, since Whimiscott looks like a basic pokemon the way it is.

18. Ivy How much have I missed? o~o
    Ivy

^Cottenee.
    I think that Shroomish isn't really necessary. It kinda doesn't have a purpose.

19. flygon222

I think that the new fish one that looks very similar to luvdisc should have been an evolution of luvdisc or not created at all.

20. ForeignDude Aspiring Trainer
    ForeignDude

Chingling. I thought that was pretty pointless considering Chimecho already has a baby-ish look to it.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

GrandPanacea, Juliacoolo, Tails