Evolutions Charizard.... not a holo?

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
Hello, I was browsing around eBay auctions when I took notice that there are no holofoil Charizards (normal available.
There are the Reverse holofoil Charizards and theres the Pre-Release holofoil Charizards, but no normal holofoil rare Charizards.

Can anyone verify (preferably with a photo) of the holofoil Charizard or verify it doesn't exist?

I've watched a ton of videos, have not seen any pulled, just the reverse, which was pretty rare in of itself. So, until someone can actually confirm it with proof (Aka, not hard at all, so anyone saying they pulled one really should just upload a pic or video), I'll deny it.

I can say I pulled a chariard holo from evolutions. Will you believe me? well you shouldn't. People can say anything on the internet, but until there's proof we're still left with the question :0)

I just watched a video on YouTube and a holo one was pulled. I can't for the life of me work out how to send a link from the YouTube app but the guys name is ShukuenShinoki and he opens a full box. It seems they are pretty rare cause I've watched lots of YouTube videos too and its the first I've seen. I've ordered a box myself so fingers crossed!

Back