Evolution, pre-evolution and middle evo (Stage 1) contest

Garion the Bonsly

Buddies with jayh272416
In this contest you must sprite or draw a pre-evolution or evolution of the pokemon listed. If your drawing is not colored, please tell us the color of your pokemon, you may put this pre-evo/Evo in a TCG card and show us in the card, or just show us it single.

There will be three rounds, in each round you have to make 2 pokemon, you can not do two evolutions in the same round, you can't do two pre-evolutions in the same round and you can't do 2 stage 1 evos in the same round.

Here is an example of one of my pokemon, it's called eggacute, it's supposed to be blue, but the scanner made it look purple.
Eggacute.png

ROUND 1 (Ends 25th of May 2006)
Create a Pre-evolution, evolution or stage 1 evolution for exeggcute or exeguttor (Don't use eggacute, as it is my idea, you will be disqualified if you use him/her)
Create an alternate evolution for eevee, or make a pre-evolution for qwilfish or Delibird.

ROUND 2
???

ROUND 3
???

Please enter, I need 1 more judge to be a judge with me, we will contact eachother through pm after each round to Discuss the winners who go on to the next round.

Back