Eviolite Users

lucariopulse333

BIDE! BIDE! BIDE! BIDE! BIDE!
Anyone know any good ones? I have this awesome Drilbur set (no one is getting it =P) and it sweeps! This guy was fighting me so I sent him out and it sweeped the rest of his team! It sweeped:
Volcarona
Dragonite
Infernape
But I do have this awesome set for Chansey:

Chansey bold @ Eviolite
252 Def 252 Sp.D 4 Hp
Seismic Toss
Thunder Wave
Aromatherapy/Heal Bell (Your choice as they are the same)
Softboiled/Wish

Anybody else have any good eviolite Pokemon?

Chillarmy

El problemo?
Notable pokes I've seen that have Eviolite have been Chansey (as you mentioned), Porygon2, Dusclops, Murkrow, Gligar, Ferroseed, and Cottonee. However, my favourite Eviolite poke so far is Porygon2. With Eviolite, it takes up the role as a bulky sweeper, with a good movepool and Recover.

lucariopulse333

The only thing about Cottonee is that it relies on leftovers so thats one bad thing. But on the other hand leech seed will heal more and he will have more bulk so thats a plus XD

Chillarmy

El problemo?
i've found everything beside Porygon2, Chansey, and Dusclops to be rather gimmicky and unreliable. All the others can be taken down by an experienced player, as they all run basically the same movesets... easy to predict and counter.

Shadow Scyther

pkeboch pls
Scyther Jolly/Adamant @ Eviolite
Trait: Tehnician
252 Atk 252 Spe 4 Hp
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Brick Break
- Aerial Ace

This guy is amazing. He can set up SD and Roost of the damage. Aerial ace is for STAb and BB is for coverage.

Shadow Scyther

pkeboch pls
Trust me he can take a super effective hit with no problem (except for Stone edge/Rock slide) set up SD and Roost the damage off. With Roost you can reduce the damage from Rock/Electric/Ice and set another SD.

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man
I would run HP Fire in the last slot. Otherwise, Ferrothorn will wall you, he can take Ice Beams all day from Porygon2. Just two cents.

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member
Porygon2 is amazing. <3

No Murkrow on this thread? He's not that horrible of a Eviolite user. ;)

Murkrow (M) @ Eviolite
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Bold Nature
- FeatherDance
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Roost

Gimmicky. I like it. He can also Perish trap with Perish Song and Mean Look, which is also amazing.

One Approved

;
Advanced Member
umm... why on earth would you not use a Careful/Calm/Bold/Impish nature on that? Extra defense/special defense, and you're lowering the attack or special attack that you're not using at all.

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member
The Power of Three said:
umm... why on earth would you not use a Careful/Calm/Bold/Impish nature on that? Extra defense/special defense, and you're lowering the attack or special attack that you're not using at all.

Sorry, I cp this from my old team. I never set a nature on it by accident. It should actually be Bold. ;P

Thanks for realizing that though. I haven't used this team in a long time, so it slipped my mind.

J

Juliacoolo

No love for dusclops? 130/130 defenses without evolite is pretty good already.

I'm trying a wow/seismic toss/shadow sneak/painsplit set and it is doing very well.

PDC

The PDC Show comes to an abrupt end...
The main thing is that all the Pokemon using Eviolites are mainly using it for defensive measures. Lack of leftovers hamper them alot due to constant weather and such. This is the main downfall to all of this.

lucariopulse333

Exactly ^^ I've been running the Skarm/Chanse combo and it has worked better than Blissey. It could take 5 focus blasts from a Infernape off Pokemon Online =P These moves on Porygon is beast:
Recover
Thunderbolt/Ice Cream
Hp Fire/ Ice beam
TR/ Tri attack

Wolf_Kaioken

Hunter to Trainer
This one has been tested and works amazingly well in a sandstorm team, requires SR/Spikes/Toxic Spikes to work well.

Onix @Evolite
Careful Sturdy
252 hp 252 special defence 4 defence
Dragon Tail
Rest
Sleep Talk
Rock Polish

Once another pokemon has set up a hazard start resting, sleep talk will either be Dragon Tail which will ignore Priority, Rock Polish to speed it up to not give the opponent a chance with Dragon Tail and rest is just.. the unlucky pull. Sandstorm helps with its special defence, maxed with a careful nature and evolite will make it alot harder to knock out.

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man
That's interesting, but Onix has too many common weaknesses for it to work. Rock Polish is just a waste of a move slot, use it on Stealth Rock or a STAB move.

Chillarmy

El problemo?
Well, Rock Polish will let Onix take advantage of Sturdy, but something like ToStealth rock or a support move would be better....

Wolf_Kaioken

Hunter to Trainer
I did mention though that someone will need to set up SR/Spikes/Toxic Spikes before, I know about thr weaknesses and thats why the sandstorm is in play, along with Sturdy for safe measures, that way with Rock Polish you can more likely go first to recover with rest.

Chillarmy

El problemo?
Yeah, but Onix will just get hit again, and will hold on with Sturdy. Then it will get Ko'd. Its a good idea, but unfortunetley doesn't work.