Pokemon Everyone's Favorite Pokémon (This Week's Category: Mega Evolution Pokémon)

My favourite would probably have to be mega aerodactyl (or aerodactyl if megas dont count) cause it looks so cool and its fun to use in competetive

Mine would probably be Alolan Ninetales (Or rowlet) because it is SO fun to use it's moves!! IDK why, but I like the disign to.

@Robin Aisaga
Same here, I love Tyrantrum because it's a T-rex obviously & I love Aurorus because it has that mystical look to it.

I also like Carracosta & Archeops from Gen 5.

Definitely Kabutops. Back in Gen I, without the help of the internet, I just chose a fossil at random, and ended up with Kabuto. Fair to say when I found out the other option was Omanyte, I was quite happy with my choice!

Question 4: What is your favorite Poison Pokémon?

Mine is Toxapex, I love its shelter design. It's a great tank Pokémon to have on your team. Also isn't Toxapex just adorable? no...?

Scolipede, looks like something you dont want to find in a forest an is based on a centipede a very dangerous bug, so the idea of a centipede of that size is terrifying

Uh... VERY hard choice, considering my love for the whole type, but I'll say Skuntank or Poipole. Skuntank just has this charm to me and Poipole is the cutest Poison type we have, even cuter then Bulbasaur.

Ooohhhh, this is really tough. I think I'll have to give it to either Seviper or Nihilego.
Seviper because it has sentimental value and its shiny is amazing.
Nihilego because he's my Best Floaty Friend, I love love love its in-game cry, Poison-Rock typing is really unique, its form of parasitic alien is new to Pokemon, and everytime it says "venomeno" I think "meno-meno." doot doooo da doo doot.

Uh, yeah, I guess I have to go with Nihilego, then.

My favorite Poison Pokemon has to be Garbodor. Gengar and Swalot are strong contenders for this to me, but since I started playing the TCG using a Garbodor deck, the Pokemon holds a special place for me (along with Drampa).

Also its ability in the TCG is kind of like Glaceon's, and Glaceon is good too.

Question 5: What is your favorite Fairy Pokémon?

Togekiss duh. It's almost always on my VG team. In my opinion it has the best cry out of all Pokémon.

Mimikyu is a close second.

Mimikyu, the only one I even remember, not to much to say just look at him, the only thing could make it better would be if have more versions from different pokemons not just Pikachu

ooogh i'm torn again. this time it's between Xerneas and Primarina.
I love Xerneas because of its majesty. a deer with prism antlers? heck yea. not only that, it's really strong in battle (if i had a coin for every time i lost to its power herb...) plus, i just really like forest pokemon.
Primarina because of sentimental value. i started Sun with a male Popplio named Luricard, and I loved him through all of his evolutions (though Brionne was my least favorite). i love the fact that it's a siren, and its design is beautiful. i also like how its hair/mane comes apart when using its signature move and z-move.

yea. i think it's an even tie between the two, but because the sentimental value came from recently, my current favorite is Primarina.

I have a bunch of favorite Fairies, but most are my favorites in other types (Whimsicott is my favorite Grass type, Primarina is my favorite Water, Tapu Lele is my favorite Psychic...)

But; my favorite Fairy-type would be (none of those withstanding) would probably be Togekiss. I like its design, and its' competitive playability. It has a graceful design, but it's also very powerful.

Flinch for days.

I'm tempted to say Sylveon, being an eeveelution just like Glaceon, but I think Mimikyu is probably my favorite Fairy. Ghost is probably my favorite type overall, and Ghost/Fairy just speaks to me.

Sylveon is close though.

I’m a bit late, so I’ll answer the former questions as well.

1) Favorite Alolan Pokémon: Alolan Sandslash. Sandslash, alongside Wartortle, has always stuck-out to me as one of the more nostalgic Pokémon of the franchise, having seen a sticker of one in my early days of the fandom. I was so excited to see it get a new form with my favorite Type (Ice)! I’m not a huge fan of its stock Sugimori art, but I love it in the games. It (as a Sandshrew) was also my first full-odds Shiny in Sun & Moon.

kF9kuWC.jpg

2) Favorite Baby Pokémon: I usually answer this question with Tyrogue. It looks quite cool (even more-so Shiny) and the fact that it was sort of a hidden Pokémon in Gen. II made it even more appealing. However, from a nostalgic point of view, Magby is my favorite (especially its Neo Genesis card).

3) Favorite Resurrected Pokémon: Omanyte! I remember trading a snack for a Japanese Omanyte card in elementary school and making the connection between it and ammonites I saw in a library book. The card had a black speck on it, so I thought for a long time that Omanyte had a cute little mouth below its eyes before I finally scratched it off.

I discovered in recent years that there were fossils around my house, so that made me want to find an ammonite fossil. Further research showed that finding any kind of ammonoid here was unlikely since plant fossils were abundant, but I did eventually find a small water-worn ammonoid (a Goniatite) in the creek one day. It isn’t much to look at, but it’s my little Helix Fossil. <3

6kYKSWD.jpg
thRsOVO.jpg

4) Favorite Poison Pokémon: Nidoran (Male). Mainly because I found a Shiny one in FireRed’s Safari Zone (and luckily caught it), but it’s also adorable. If the cartridge hadn’t been lost, it would’ve been my first Shiny that could’ve been transferred to the modern games and would probably be on my main team today. :(

5) Favorite Fairy Pokémon: Togetic. There may be a few that I prefer more design-wise, but my first Pokémon game was Silver Version, making Togetic quite nostalgic.

Last edited:
Alola - Alolan Exeggutor. It's just fabulous.

Baby - I don't really care much for baby forms, but if I had to choose one, probably Riolu.

Resurrected - Ohman, this is a difficult choice. I really love quite a few of them. I think if I had to pick just one, I'd go with Tyrantrum. Dinos for the win.

Poison - Another difficult choice, but I think I have to go with my man Arbok. Snaaaakes.

Fairy - Mimikyu! I just fell in love with this little guy pretty much instantly. The fact that it's likely some kind of horrible, violent monster underneath only makes it better.

Question 6: What is your favorite Shiny ★ Pokémon?

https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/shiny

Which Pokémon do you think has the best alternate coloration?

I pick Aegislash. Regular Aegislash looks like the first sword you acquire in an RPG. Shiny Aegislash looks like a level 99 Legendary sword you only get near the end.

Back