Finished Everyone is Mafia: Want Round 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Everyone is Mafia

Athena and Scorched Feathers are eliminated.

Players remaining:
Spartan Sceptile (also probably going to die in SPARTA)
GM Draclord (....idk)

Since both players still have their bulletproof / death immune active, the only possible result is a tie.

If anyone is interested in a round 2, let me know and I can make one. I'm also considering the possibility of giving everyone their own ability (aka role) to keep things interested, but it again depends on the size.

round 2 would be nice... Didnt expect to still have the bulletproof...pp can you release the target list of each person in all phase.. Just curious

Awesome, didn't think i would come close to winning, we won Draco !!!
I would like a round 2, now that people will know to kill us off the start it will be more fun.

A round 2 would be nice, because that went by really quickly.
And abilities would be nice because otherwise it's purely "who wants to kill who?" (inb4 seer)

Spartan Sceptile said:
Awesome, didn't think i would come close to winning, we won Draco !!!
I would like a round 2, now that people will know to kill us off the start it will be more fun.

Without ability we could both die phase 1

Professor Palutena said:
If anyone is interested in a round 2, let me know and I can make one. I'm also considering the possibility of giving everyone their own ability (aka role) to keep things interested, but it again depends on the size.

That sounds really fun, but you have to call it the thirsty games.
Keeper of Night said:
Why hasn't this been named "The Thirsty Games" yet?

Keeper of Night said:
Oh, and rename the "Everyone is Mafia" game to "The Thirsty Games."

The people that have died might not check the thread anymore. You might want to start a new thread to see who is interested in playing again. I'll sign up for the next game too! :)

I'm on vacation right now so I'm locked to mobile frequently which makes updating this game a bit of a pain. I will start signups for round 2 on the 15th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back