Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can now reveal new information about Battle Legion, Japan’s special February set!
It will contain a new line of Character Rares, Character Super Rares, and include new VSTAR Pokemon. The set will feature 67 cards before secret rares. It will also feature a reverse holofoil style with a glittery look.
We previously revealed exclusive information about the set, which you can read here.
It seems Character Rares will continue to release after VMAX Climax. For our English sets, we only know that February’s Brilliant Stars will contain 30 of them (sourced from VMAX Climax). The remaining Character cards could be released in the following...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

MeatBrick64

Aspiring Trainer
“It will also feature a reverse holofoil style with a glittery look.”

Something I just noticed yesterday - Shiny V and VMAX Climax don’t have reverse holos of any holo rares :( really wanted Orbeetle, Tauros and Beedrill in that brick foil pattern. oh well

evilpacman

Voltorb Collector
“It will also feature a reverse holofoil style with a glittery look.”

Something I just noticed yesterday - Shiny V and VMAX Climax don’t have reverse holos of any holo rares :( really wanted Orbeetle, Tauros and Beedrill in that brick foil pattern. oh well
Oh really? I didn't realize that. Kinda lame, but that also explains why I haven't seen a RH Electrode yet

Obviiious

Aspiring Trainer
Why is Brilliant Stars still a Sword & Shield set tho? Shouldn't it make more sense to be part of a new BD/SP/LA block together with the upcomming Sinnoh legendary sets?

montoya.c

Aspiring Trainer
Why is Brilliant Stars still a Sword & Shield set tho? Shouldn't it make more sense to be part of a new BD/SP/LA block together with the upcomming Sinnoh legendary sets?
Besides the FireRed and LeafGreen, HeartGold and SoulSilver sets which were both named after their respective games, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee didn’t follow suit and were part of the X and Y and Sun and Moon branding. I didn’t expect Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl to go back. I’m sure it’s due to marketing reasons.