• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Espurr / Weezing

jinjitsu

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 15

* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 2 Meowth UNB 147
* 2 Persian UNB 148
* 3 Tapu Koko PR-SM 30
* 3 Espurr UNB 79
* 2 Koffing UNB 73
* 2 Weezing UNB 74

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Lillie SUM 147
* 1 Bill’s Analysis TEU 133
* 4 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 2 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 4 Tate & Liza CES 148
* 2 Erika’s Hospitality TEU 140
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 Counter Catcher CIN 91
* 4 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 2 Escape Rope BUS 114

##Energy - 6

* 2 Counter Energy CIN 100
* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

My take on an Espurr Spread deck. Relatively strong against Tag-Team GX Deck due to Weezing and Shrine. With 8 damage counter, you can one hit pika-rom. Persian enables caturday free Energy for Espurr. The weakness of this deck is the usual weakness of spread decks like healing and stuff. Possible additions/improvements are using meowstic for more damage to the active spot or using more Caturday cards in general. At the moment it is a pure spread deck.

I love this deck idea! great synergy all around.

Some minor tweaks which may or may not work..

- 1 Tapu Koko
- 1 Espurr
- 1 Counter Catcher

+ 1 Koffing
+1 Weezing
+ Mr Mime

Weezing I take it is the main attacker here and Espurr is the cleaner. As you said if Espurr can take out 1 TTGX that's already a win for you if Weezing continues spreading damage. So no need to play a large count of Espurr. Espurr should come at a late surprise if possible. Let them think it's an average Weezing spread deck only for you to evolve your ditto to Persian and slap down that Espurr for a huge knock out against their TTGX

It is MANDATORY that you play a Mr. Mime. Mr Mime will stop Acerola shenanigans.

Can't wait to test this out at home and see how it functions. I've been looking for something else to go into Weezing Spread because I felt like it needed something and Espurr looks to be that missing piece

Back