Help Espeon GX Error Box

supermattdab0ss

Sylveon is da b0ss
sN7z9
I just bought an Espeon GX premium Collection after seeing that instead of having an espeon GX promo and an umbreon GX it had 2 Espeon promos. How much is it worth?

https://imgur.com/a/sN7z9 Whoops upside down

Last edited:
No idea. If you play espeon, Id just open it and hope to pull leles, but you could sell it and see if anyone would buy it! Or wait a few years xD

To be honest, it wouldn't be valuable because of the extra card, but because it's the wrong card, since there should be an Umbreon GX instead of another Espeon. But if you sold it on Ebay, you might get lucky and end up with a profit of $10. That's just my evaluation though. Awesome find, good job!!!

To be honest, it wouldn't be valuable because of the extra card, but because it's the wrong card, since there should be an Umbreon GX instead of another Espeon. But if you sold it on Ebay, you might get lucky and end up with a profit of $10. That's just my evaluation though. Awesome find, good job!!!
Ok. Thanks, I was just wondering.
Or wait a few years xD
Or like he said, wait 3 or 4 years and sell it for a ton of money!

Ok. Thanks, I was just wondering.

Or like he said, wait 3 or 4 years and sell it for a ton of money!
That's riskier than you might think. If you sell it now, you won't have to worry about anything. If you sell it later, you run the risk of Espeon not being a popular card when you sell it. We don't know if Espeon will become more valuable or less valuable in the future.

That's riskier than you might think. If you sell it now, you won't have to worry about anything. If you sell it later, you run the risk of Espeon not being a popular card when you sell it. We don't know if Espeon will become more valuable or less valuable in the future.
Yes but after they stop making the box an error box would be extremely valuable.

Back