• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Esbreon BR Masters

marioman11

Aspiring Trainer
Now I have been out of league and tourneys for a long time, I thought recently to go back into them. I thought for battle roads to perhaps make a Umbreon P and Espeon P combo. Probably not the best, but I'm just experimenting after being out of it for so long. Plus this is my first year in the masters.

POKEMON-8
Eevee-4 RR
Umbreon P-2 UD
Espeon P-2 UD

TRAINER-34
Rare Candy-4
Broken Time-Space-3
Energy Exchanger-4
Pokemon Rescue-2
Super Scoop Up-3
Palmer's Contribution-2
Great Ball-4
Switch-4
Expert Belt-3
Department Store Girl-2
Pokemon Collector-2
Poke Ball-1

ENERGY-18
Dark-14
Special Dark-4

Strategy: Get out all eevees and evolve them as quickly as possible. This will increase Umbreon's attack and combine it with an expert belt if possible. Use energy exchanger to trade for the special dark energys, and espeon to help substitute and help cover up Umbreon's weakness.

Any advice or help will be much appreciated. Thank you :)

Way too many energy and way too little pokemon. so take out 6 regular dark and add 2 uxie LA for drawpower, 2 chatot MD (Hand refresh is always good), and 2 azelf in case all of your eevees are prized, then take out 2 eevee RR and add 2 eevee MD to make it easier to get eevees out, The one with call for family In case you were wondering

Will do sir. I can already see a bit of an improvement. Oh and thanks to your sig, i lost the game >=(

Back