Error cards from base set

dragonite07

Live life. Be happy. Eat good food.
I have 3 Kakunas, 1 Caterpie, and 1 Bulbasaur from Base Set that all have printing errors on them.  

The Bulbasaur and the Kakunas say "length" twice instead of "length" and "width" and the Caterpie says HP 40 instead of 40 HP.  

Are these worth anything?  Anyone know where I could get some cash for them if they are?

Thanks,
dragonite07

All Kakuna have it, all Caterpie have it, and you'll notice all Base Set Vulpix say HP 50.

Not worth any money except what you could get for them normally.

These error cards from Base Set I are worth serious money. Prices ranges given at the PokéGym:

- Ninetales without attack damage (US $250 - US $500)
- Prerelease Raichu (possibly the scarcest and most valuable Base Set misprint around; according to the PokéGym, only 11 of them exist. Worth at least US $5000.00 Accidentally printed along with Pre-Release Clefable)

Those errors are common. I If you go to poke u's site you can find the entire list of errors. I can't remeber the URL but it is a UK site and it is called poke u. Go tp google to look it up.:)

Hei, how about this one, my Articuno:

strarticuno.gif

it HP has small black(?) border...
is it common too?
it's from Legendary Collection, not Fossil.

Yup that is a misprint because the real one is completely red and there is no black border.:)

I got like I think the whole set, bought for a reasonable price.

This post isn't relevant to the topic; this thread is for discussing error cards in the Base Set. Please try to stay on topic. ~DRK176

I have these error cards:
6x Vulpix HP 50..not 50 HP
(All have thin HP)
1x Nidoking
3x Magikarp
2x Nidorino
1x Digglett
1x Gastly
1x Machop
1x Onix
1x Poliwag
1x Ponyta
1x Sandshrew
1x Staryu
1x Computer Search (It's like Pidgeot's "Quick Search"...but u have 2 discard 2 cards from ur hand to use it)
1x Pokemon Breeder (it works like Rare Candy)
13x Electric Energy
10x Grass Energy
I did have these:
1x Electrabuzz
1x Pikachu (with RED cheeks.)

Back