Errata for Cyrus Prism Star Officially Announced!

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
I question how a few guys opperating on coffee and using translators that don’t work full time for pokemon somehow outclassed full time translators that work for a million dollar company. ;)

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Come on, TPCi, at least give us at least a week to do some stuff before putting out the errata. There was gonna be so much good stuff to come from this.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Well, it still kinda works but is clunkier now. My Seismatoad EX/Giratina EX deck still can use it though

Seng vang

Svang20
I question how a few guys opperating on coffee and using translators that don’t work full time for pokemon somehow outclassed full time translators that work for a million dollar company. ;)

I would lik3 to correct you that it's not million but a billion dollar company. So it' even worst that they can be like this.

Zygarde C

Aspiring Trainer
Why?!? This mistranslation should have been kept because even though it is a little broken, it made it so much more viable as a one of Card in a deck. This could still be decent but was way better if they kept the mistranslation to make metal compete with the other typings.

Otaku

The wise fool?

How do you know that's not who ended up translating the card?

Not the exact same person, but who says this exact card was handled by the most talented of the staff? Imagine if you were interning, deadline is looming, and you're running on coffee instead of sleep... ;)

Attix

Electric Delivery Driver from Washington
Why?!? This mistranslation should have been kept because even though it is a little broken, it made it so much more viable as a one of Card in a deck. This could still be decent but was way better if they kept the mistranslation to make metal compete with the other typings.

Plea GX + mistranslated card + Octillery = GG

Plus, they want to keep consistency between Japanese and English sets and their cards. Keeping the mistranslation would give English speakers an unfair advantage.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
TCPI Employee: Sir, we issued an Errata for the Broken Cyrus Prism Star card.

TCPI CEO: Good, any other Broken cards in the format to be banned or Errata'd?

TCPI Employee: A bunch sir.

TCPI CEO: Like what.

TCPI Employee: All the Metal Support sir.

TCPI CEO: NO, I want to see a Broken format for once. Plus Metal's my favorite type.

TCPI Employee: Ok...

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE CEO'S ROOM

Gardevoir GX Fanboys: SHHH I hear the CEO'S second in charge coming!

TCPI Employee: (Walks out)

Gardevoir GX Fanboys: What's the news?

TCPI Employee: *Sigh* Metal lives.

Gardevoir GX Fanboys: GOD D...

That's pretty much how it is.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Octillary with a float stone still makes this pretty doable. Although we (**cough** google **cough**) really need a float stone re-print.