Entertainment: Questions, Answers & Recommendations

Drohn

Wild War Dance
In this topic you can request help regarding entertainment from the PokeBeach Community.

Subjects can include:
  • Looking for a performer, show, song, movie, etc.
  • Recommendations
  • Games (other than Pokémon!)
  • Any other question that is related to entertainment

Other help threads:

*Note that if a topic has its own forum or thread that the other section should be used!

Fallout 4 Teaser Website?

I have just discovered this myself, but there has been a lot of buzz in the Fallout fan community over this possible teaser that has been put up.

First, for those that do not know of what Fallout is, it is a large scale Rpg created by Bethesda who is also known for their works with the Elder Scrolls series.

Getting back to the topic at hand, a website called thesurvivor2299.com was discovered only in mid to late November. It began with Morse code and has spanned to include shorthand Morse code, elaborate redirections of web pages, and even to a phone number [which has since been deactivated] that one could call to hear the music from Tranquility Lane then even more Morse Code.

The website itself has a counter slowly ticking down to the day of December 11th, 2013. It used to say "Nuclear Winter is coming" but since a previous deciphered Morse code message had been revealed, it has since changed on December 1st, 2013 to a new message that needs to be deciphered and below that reading "Nuclear Winter Has Come"

Now then, do you all think this is legitimately a teaser for Fallout 4? Or some very dedicated fan who is putting quite a lot of effort and time into a hoax? As for me, I am rather convinced this is legitimate due to how complex and time consuming it is.

RE: Fallout 4 Teaser Website?

I've been working alongside everyone working on decoding and solving the mystery that is Survivor 2299. You can check out how far we've come and see the work we've done here.

On the topic, there is still the possibility that this is all a hoax, or at least not related to Fallout 4 (could be a fanfic, a Fallout MMO, etc.). The strongest evidence we have so far is Bethesda themselves. At the bottom of the page is the Vault Tec symbol. This belongs to Bethesda, and it is uncanny how they haven't shut down the site yet. When asked about it, they simply responded "no comment". If it wasn't their site, wouldn't they just deny it?

Following that, the source code of the site reveals that it was registered by Bethesda. Granted, it was registered through a different domain provider, but everything checks out. Hell, even the emails and links and stuff properly link to Bethesda.

The voice actor for Three Dog (the radio announcer) is also pretty excited. He said a while ago that he was heading to Bethesda to work on some new voice lines, and since then he's been regularly posting Fallout music on his Twitter. When asked on Twitter about the site, he seemed pretty excited, but couldn't say anything else. He clarified that no one tells him anything, he just does the voices :p

So yeah. If this was a hoax, I wouldn't even be mad. Whatever it is, Survivor 2299 is incredibly well made, and the creator seems to be dedicated to keeping it going. This Friday is VGX on Spike, and chances are Fallout 4 could be revealed there. Even Nintendo is making an appearance. Can't wait to see how the 11th turns out. Hope it's what we've all been waiting for ;)

RE: Fallout 4 Teaser Website?

>it was a hoax by some dude on reddit

X3f8ixg.jpg

And Bethesda announced they weren't coming to VGX today. GUESS WE HAVE TO WAIT TIL JUNE.

Katy Perry's Performance at the Grammys 2014

Not sure if this is the right place but does anyone know where I can watch Katy Perry's performance of Roar and her other legitimate performances besides Dark Horse? I cannot find them on Youtube. Thanks XD. I need someone to send me a Youtube videp link so I can type it in on my 3DS Thanks XD.:)

RE: Katy Perry Permances at the Grammys 2014

Aw man that site does not load fully on my 3DS XD. Is there a place on Youtube cause 3DS'S can't do videos unless it is through an app XD.:)

RE: Katy Perry Permances at the Grammys 2014

I've moved your thread, ash, to the Miscellaneous forum for additional replies. Note that Member Clubs is for more long-term type topics. :)

RE: Katy Perry's Performance at the Grammys 2014

Aw ok I could not find that forum XD. Thanks man. Guys if you can send me a link that will work on 3DS that will help. Thanks XD.:)

She didn't perform Roar at the Grammys. If you search on YouTube for Katy Perry Grammys you'll find her Dark Horse performance. (But why would you want to lol).

dmaster out.

I don't know about anyone else, but I LOVED her performance. I don't care how "satanic" it was I thought it was beautiful. Plus let's be honest, Taylor Swift kinda got possessed half way through her performance, so Katy isn't the only one playing with magic.

Wait. She was supposed to perform Roar and Dark Horse both. It was confirmed on the Insider last week that she was to do both performances. She was supposed to perform Roar in her Tiger top and a Firey pair of shorts or something. There is a video on Youtube with that outfit and it says Roar at Grammys 2014 on the video label. I thought that was it but was not sure.It looks like the Grammy Studio but I thought that might have been it. Weird XD.:)

Try http://www.bing.com/explore/awards?FORM=ML0G4I&PUBL=BING&CREA=ML0G4I

King Xerneas said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I LOVED her performance. I don't care how "satanic" it was I thought it was beautiful. Plus let's be honest, Taylor Swift kinda got possessed half way through her performance, so Katy isn't the only one playing with magic.

I didn't really have a problem with her performance, but I find her performances as a whole to be very lackluster. I actually kind of like the song as well, but I just don't care for watching her sing her songs.

But anyway, xxashxx, I don't know where you read that she would sing both but I know whatever you read was just a rumor and wrong. She sang Dark Horse only. You might just be confusing a promo that ran with her from the music video from Roar.

dmaster out.

Maybe Hmm. There is a 2 minute and 4 second video preview on youtube about the grammys See if you can find that and listen to it. If you put in Katy Perry Roar I think it will be on the first few pages. See if you can find that and listen to see what you think XD. To me the way it was worded she was to perform Roar as well.:)

Here it is if you still need it.

I couldn't watch more than 20 seconds of it though... and I'm not saying that to be trolly. I like Metallica, but their performance was awful as well.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/HWfD_TXs4fE[/video]

Where is it? Thanks XD. Is it the video I am talking about? It is one of those videos where it opens with a headphone intro before the video starts.:)

Video is in my post. You may need to view it on an actual computer/tablet/phone if you're still using your 3DS browser, because I'm sure it won't work on that.

It does not even show up on my 3DS XD. I use my 3DS more than the computer because my family are using the xomputers more often XD. Is it the one from Youtube?If so then I can do it on Youtube XD. I have the 3DS app but they still have not fixed the close glitch where it suddenly closes after 2-10 videos XD. If you can provide a link that may help XD. Thanks man.:)

Back