EMS shipping

CuriousCleffa

Aspiring Trainer
I have ordered some japanese booster boxes off ebay for a decent price and they have EMS shipping. It got sent out of Japan and it says what is in the attachment. I'm wondering if it could get shipped to my address by tomorrow, or would it more likely be at my doorstep by tuesday, wednesday, or even later.
I'm not sure if this means that is has already passed through customs or that is in still in customs. Thanks for your help! :)

Attachments

• Post.jpg
    Post.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 20
It is just going into customs. Customs still has to inspect and release it. My Wild Blaze sat in customs for 4 days, before being release to post office.

If there is an update on it "April 6, 2014 , 4:12 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009"
after the post about customs, does that mean it passed through customs already?
It's shipping through Priority Mail Express International so it could still take a week? /:

CuriousCleffa said:

No

CuriousCleffa said:
It's shipping through Priority Mail Express International so it could still take a week? /:

Depending on customs.

omahanime said:
CuriousCleffa said:

No

CuriousCleffa said:

Depending on customs.

even if it said it got processed at the LA USPS place for a second time? Once before the post on customs and once after

CuriousCleffa said:
omahanime said:
No

Depending on customs.

even if it said it got processed at the LA USPS place for a second time? Once before the post on customs and once after

That processing is when it entered the country before customs. When customs is done with it, it will have a message indicating it is going to USPS. My last EMS package took a week.

omahanime said:
CuriousCleffa said:

That processing is when it entered the country before customs. When customs is done with it, it will have a message indicating it is going to USPS. My last EMS package took a week.

Ohhhh, okay, that makes sense. Thank you! I hope mine doesn't take a week :eek:

CuriousCleffa said:
omahanime said:

Ohhhh, okay, that makes sense. Thank you! I hope mine doesn't take a week :eek:

It sat for 4 days at customs.

Back