• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Empoleon Waterbox 1.0

Articuno_Aria

Articuno is UNO for a reason
I build this deck in an hour so I could play test post UP with some friends lol. But I'm very happy with it so far!

*Pokemon (19)*
- 4/2/4 Empoleon line (ULP)
- Alolan Vulpix (beacon) x3 (GRI)
-Alolan Ninetales x2 (BUS)
-Alolan Ninetales GX x1 (GRI)
-Manaphy EX x1 (BKP)
-Tapu Fini GX x1 (BUS)
-Tapu Koko promo x1

*Trainers (29)*
-Professor Sycamore x3
-Cynthia x3
-N x2
-Guzma x2
-Lana x1
-Brigette x1
- Aqua Patch x4
-Ultra Ball x4
-Rare Candy x3
-Choice Band x2
-Pal Pad x1
-Rescue Stretcher x1
-Field Blower x1
-Brooklet Hill x1

*Energy (12)*
-Basic Water energy x10
-Splash energy x2

Total cards = 60

-You're probably wondering where the max elixirs are and why there's only 1 Brigette. Since Brooklet Hill is there I can get what I need, plus search with Ultra Balls. And the Aqua Patches help boost my bench (though elixirs would still be nice) I'm thinking of taking out the Koko and replacing it with something else, not sure what yet. I welcome everyone's feedback!

Hi.

Take out the Lana and add another Brooklet hill for more Pokemon searching, And if you really want to take out the Koko then add a regular Manaphy (SHL), a Sudowoodo (GAR), or lapras GX

Hope I helped

Hi, i was looking for a deck with empoleon and ninetales, and i think its great. But why don't you use octillery?

ahh i think drampa-gx could replace koko if you are not sure about it. well thats my opinion

Back