• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Empoleon/Turn 1 Lele Lock

Registeel379

Aspiring Trainer
POKEMON (18)
4 Piplup ULP
2 Prinplup ULP
4 Empoleon ULP
2 Alolan Vulpix GRI
2 Alolan Ninetales BUS
1 Eevee SUM
1 Glaceon GX ULP
2 Tapu Lele GX GRI

TRAINERS (33)
1 Field Blower GRI
4 Ultra Ball SUM
3 Rare Candy SUM
2 Max Potion GRI
3 Aqua Patch GRI
2 Choice Band GRI
2 Float Stone BKT
3 Cynthia ULP
2 Professor Sycamore STS
2 N FAC
1 Acerola BUS
3 Guzma BUS
3 Brooklet Hill GRI

ENERGY (9)
7 Water Energy
2 Counter Energy CRI

Aims:
- Get Brooklet Hill down first turn, as no Brigette/Nest Ball.
- Turn 1 Energy Evolution with Eevee for Glaceon GX. Lock your opponents Tapu Lele *evil laugh*
- Guzma up pesky Stage 1's like Zoroark GX/Lycanroc GX etc. and rek with ya boii Empoleon+Choice Band.
- Let your opponent take very few prizes (very few GX's/Max Potion/GX immunity) whilst taking loads of prizes of your own.

Options:
-Sudowoodo - you're basically KO'ing everything anyway (Lol)
-Necrozma GX - For weakening your opponents GX's
-Alolan Ninetales GX - For bench snipes & GX attack
-Play Octillery instead of alolan ninetales line
-Lillie for more draws.
-Skyla for Turn 1 Brooklet Hill

Empoleon:

[W][C] Total Command - 20x the amount of Benched Pokemon (yours and opponents)
[W][W][C] Whirlpool - 90 and discard energy from opponents Active
034454_P_ENPERUTO.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed this. It's my first deck profile. Comment on anything you think can be improved :)
Registeel379

Last edited:

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Wow nice list.

I would replace the Ninetales with octillery because it gives you draw support and the Ninetales doesn't help that much with attacking, sure it can't be touched by EX and GX pokemon but the draw support helps more. I do like the strategy of getting the turn one Glaceon GX but i would add a second Eevee to increase the chance of starting with it and maybe a second Glaceon GX because you could easily prize it or have it in your hand so you can energy Evo easier.

Here's some changes:

-2 alolan vulpix
-2 alolan Ninetales
-1 Guzma (3 is all you need)
-2 max potion (Why is this in here???!!!)

+2 remoraid
+2 Octilery (BT)
+1 Eevee (SUM)
+1 Glaceon GX
+1 Brooklet hill (without Bridgette you need to get a turn one Brooklet hill to set up)

These are some of the changes that I would personally make for this deck to make it more consistent. I added more Pokemon so you make sure that you do more damage with empoleon.

Hope I helped and good luck with this deck :)

Registeel379

Aspiring Trainer
Wow nice list.

I would replace the Ninetales with octillery because it gives you draw support and the Ninetales doesn't help that much with attacking, sure it can't be touched by EX and GX pokemon but the draw support helps more. I do like the strategy of getting the turn one Glaceon GX but i would add a second Eevee to increase the chance of starting with it and maybe a second Glaceon GX because you could easily prize it or have it in your hand so you can energy Evo easier.

Here's some changes:

-2 alolan vulpix
-2 alolan Ninetales
-1 Guzma (3 is all you need)
-2 max potion (Why is this in here???!!!)

+2 remoraid
+2 Octilery (BT)
+1 Eevee (SUM)
+1 Glaceon GX
+1 Brooklet hill (without Bridgette you need to get a turn one Brooklet hill to set up)

These are some of the changes that I would personally make for this deck to make it more consistent. I added more Pokemon so you make sure that you do more damage with empoleon.

Hope I helped and good luck with this deck :)

Hi @biffthepotato ,
I have added another Brooklet Hill. I think for my list i will keep the Alolan Ninetales chain, but of course this is just my list so :) yeet.
@triplemo reminded me i need rare candy, so this limits my deck space.
I might go for 2x Glaceon GX and 1x Alolan Ninetales, but this is a list where you want to stop your opponent from taking many prize cards, whilst taking loads of your own (hence Max Potion/4 Guzma)

But thanks for taing time to look at my post and happy TCG'ing :)

Registeel379