Wi-Fi Trades ~Elite Stride's 'My Player Thread'~

Wich Group Do I Need More Pokemon In?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha. you have already traded me that latias in the past i still have it will you trade the weavile?

x war x said:
haha. you have already traded me that latias in the past I still have it will you trade the weavile?
HAHA thats funny. Okay, commin back on with weavile.

Havok said:
Hey War, PM me when you get that Duskull...
Take it to your thread please....

haha could you help me get it off pearl and onto diamond?

forgot about being on pearl...since i dont play it much at all.

Togetic said:
I like shiny Tyrantiar, Feraligator, and Chickorita. Check my thread.

I didn't see anything that i wanted but if you have a UT modest heatran or a UT bold uxie i will definatly trade. Those are my Huge wants right now.

Hey again. I found a fully EV train Scizor in my PC, and I was interested in your Shiny Kingdra, depending on what it looks like. I'm going to school right now, but hold it for me until I get back.

Havok said:
Hey again. I found a fully EV train Scizor in my PC, and I was interested in your Shiny Kingdra, depending on what it looks like. I'm going to school right now, but hold it for me until I get back.

I already have an EV trained sizor with platinum moves.

But if you want something badly then consider this: if you have a bold UT uxie or a modest UT heatran, i can give you a couple pokemon on this thread. Im desprate for those.

What would you like for the LV 1 shiny Eevee?:) I'm trying to get this for Nejithepalms64;) I have a few shinys if thats what you want. take a look at my trade thread:)

jboy said:
What would you like for the LV 1 shiny Eevee?:) I'm trying to get this for Nejithepalms64;) I have a few shinys if thats what you want. take a look at my trade thread:)
Do you have a bold UT uxie? :) or a modest UT heatran.

lilsparks101 said:
Can I get nature and stats for:

Shiny Suicune
Shiny Kingdra
Shiny Latias
Shiny Suicune- lonely
89/97/92/118/87

Shiny Kingdra- impish
226/248/203/226/206

Shiny Latias- Gentle
189/188/238/327/263

I'll start my search for one. What nature is the Eevee? And can you hold on to it for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back