Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
New full art versions of Elesa's Sparkle and Volo have been revealed from Japan’s VSTAR Universe! The cards will become part of our Crown Zenith set when it begins to release on January 20th. The rest of VSTAR Universe‘s secret rares should leak by next week, so stay tuned!

Elesas-Sparkle-Full-Art-144x200.png

Volo-Full-Art-145x200.png

Continue reading...

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Though I seriously doubt this will happen, I would like another Bea for one more night until Scarlet and Violet take over (next year). I want to practice my new moves.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
See, we should have gotten the non-spoiler Volo in the original print and the spoiler one now.

Also, I hate Elsa's Sparkle so much now that I even hate her as a character, so no comment on that.

Flash~ZT0

Aspiring Trainer
See, we should have gotten the non-spoiler Volo in the original print and the spoiler one now.

Also, I hate Elsa's Sparkle so much now that I even hate her as a character, so no comment on that.
Was literally thinking the same thing. I didnt finish PLA at the time Volo's FA got revealed.

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
With FA Volo being 245 it means that the SARs end at 244 or 243 (Gardenia's Vigor). If ending at 243 it means there are 71 ARs + SARs, subtracting our promos we end up with 65 cards for the Galarian Gallery. With 5 cards remaining I think we might be getting new Gold cards, like the ones from VMAX Climax, for each of the main pokémon of the main sets (Palkia VSTAR, Dialga VSTAR, Giratina VSTAR, Lugia VSTAR and Arceus VSTAR).
Volo and Elesa's Sparkle should be in the main set instead of the gallery. I also believe that the remaining SARs are Cheren's Care, Colress's Experiment and Grant.

thejukies

не виделись, לא שומע, 不说话, لا تفعل
This set gonna be got both SAR & SR? Elesa & Volo gonna be available in SAR rarity too? or nah?