Electroplankton

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A classic sleeper hit. I just picked it up for a whopping $60 for this rare DS game. Orginal packaging and booklet included. IMO, one of the best games on the DS. Best use of sound I've seen in a DS game at the least. Good idea, or bad implementation? I want Pokebeach member's ideas if anyone has this game.

dmaster out.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wow, this is a real cult classic. Nobody on PB has this game? ;o

dmaster out.

The Claw

Aspiring Trainer
I picked up the import when it first came out. Came in an awesome enlarged box and special headphones. Was pretty fun though it did get boring after awhile.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah, it is mostly a gimmick and not a game. I like the box cover and the imaginative instruction booklet though.

dmaster out.

bacon

!!!!!
I have never played Electroplankton, but from what I can tell it's one of those games that screams "Rent me, don't buy!". I say this because it seems like a good idea that gets a bit boring after a couple of days, and doesn't take long to unlock everything (if there are indeed unlockables).

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oh god. Unlockables would rock my socks off. Quite honestly, you do nothing in the "game" compared to other games. You just make music. lol. It was a pretty penny though. I challenge anyone who wants to play this game, to try to find it and not get it online. Heh. Yeah, I'll be dead by then. ;f

dmaster out.

Mr. Meep

Rhythm Heaven is a masterpiece.
I don't have it, but I might consider getting a copy at Nintendo World (assuming they still have it there) when I go there in 2 weeks.