electrode g

gyrasion

Aspiring Trainer
so i was looking through some og the new sp pokemon since the whole set is mainly sps and this one stuck out to me more then any other.(including darkrai g) this card is probably going to be creeping into more decks then people will anticipate. t1-t2 20 spread to all. cuts gengar into 1 shoting range for palkia.dialga g with crobat g makes uxie 1 shoted by gengar makes gs less hp makes gallade 1 shotted by dialga g and palkia g. for the cost of 1 prize card you can hit all pokemon for 20 making them all easy to bring that KO. with sp energy and rainbow energy and multi energy in the format it makes electrode g extremely splashable.
disagree or not people will come around eventually.

yuhp but so was sacrifice remember how good regigigas lv.x was?
yea, it dominated most of the city championships.

Only really works in massive Spread decks. Late game, you don't want to sacrifice an Electrode just to get some damage. Could work in Obama-tric or Gallade though. I think Electrode G is one of those cards that's amazing in a Prerelease, but sucks in the metagame.

dmaster out.

Jirachi is a better use for that. It can help you get set up.

dmaster out.

Electrode G is a spreader/accelerator. You see, attack for a spread+KO. Your opponent takes a prize. On your next turn you can just drop an Upper Energy making it be {C}{C}.

I know what it does. x_x It just doesn't seem that useful, as there are other ways to activate Upper that help you more.

dmaster out.

uhmmm. it wasnt a card strategy used to activate uper, although tht is useful.
it was just used to start off a spread sweep in gallade e4 or obamatrix.
and its an awesome way to get easy KOs with gengar or palkia g.

could be a fun tech in blissy, spread and then next turn evolve to blissy, attach an upper grab the discarded energy and hit for 50+the 20 spread on T2.

I boom with Electrode G. Now I have to play something up front that can just as easily be KO'd. I'm already 2-0 behind.
Hmm.
Might as well have ran Abomasnow.

Back