• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Electro Deck - HomePlaying, Kitchentable, No GX (Ampharos/Vikavolt/Zeraora)

szpanerski

Aspiring Trainer
#kitchentable

Hi! I'm playing with my wife at home with decks without gx cards. They are decks at the level of Theme Deck, but they have more playable Trainers and some better Pokemon cards. I put a list below one of our decks and ask for advice.

What can we add / change in your opinion?

Sometimes there is a problem with searching for pokemon cards - it's hard to find eg. Ampharos or Vikavolt, and even if it is missing Rare Candy.

Once again, remember that we're playing typically casual.

****** VikaAmphaOra ******

## Pokémon - 13

* 3 Grubbin SUM 13
* 2 Zeraora UNB 60
* 2 Mareep LOT 75
* 1 Flaaffy LOT 77
* 2 Ampharos LOT 78
* 3 Vikavolt PR-SM SM28

## Trainer Cards - 34

* 2 Switch DS 102
* 3 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 128
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 2 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 1 Aether Paradise Conservation Area GRI 116
* 1 Energy Recycler GRI 123
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Lillie UPR 125
* 1 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 133
* 2 Volkner UPR 135
* 2 Hau CES 132
* 1 Tate & Liza CES 148
* 4 Electropower LOT 172
* 2 Brock's Grit TEU 135

## Energy - 13

* 3 Grass Energy SUM 164
* 10 Lightning Energy SUM 167

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by DeckBox ******

Fafnirchaos

Aspiring Trainer
Not sure about your budget so I won't recommend any cards. However if there is anything I learnt from playing online is being a #!@& can give you an advantage. If you think your gonna lose(under extreme advisement) just tell your wife to "get back in the kitchen", and you"ll get auto concession. Just be aware that their will be some major consequences after the fact.... however you will win the game.

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
Mainly it's just deck balance, you only have 6 pure draw supporters, and only 2 ultra ball. Increasing either or both will help, especially straight draw in a rare candy deck(luckily those are the "bad" supporters so they are cheap). With 2 brock's you can ditch stretcher and recycler, or vice versa if you'd rather. Electro power is a neat card but doesn't deserve the spot of a 3rd or 4th ultra ball or more lillies (for turn 1 burst and rare candy/ultra ball synergy). Nor does kukui, fan club, or acerola probably.