• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Electric Creep Show

semurphy444

Aspiring Trainer
In my September tournament list; I had Oranguru- and it seemed like at times I had a hand of Po,Po, Candy and just was stuck. Any other thoughts, let me know!

Pokemon: 18
3- Tapu Koko (Promo)
2- Tapu Lele- GX
1- Remoraid (BKT)
1- Octillery (BKT)
4- Gastly (BKT)
3- Haunter (BKT)
4- Gengar (BKT)

Supporter: 10
4- N
3- Sycamore
2- Guzma
1- Brigette

Items: 15
3- Wishful Baton
3- Ultra Ball
2- Max Elixir
2- Timer Ball
2- Rare Candy
2- Rescue Stretcher
1- Evosoda

Stadiums: 4
4- Po Town

Energy: 13
4 Double Colorless
9 Psychic

The deck concept is fairly straight forward- 5 different methods of getting damage on your opponent-
1) Flying Flip the field for 20- (2x needed and you'll have 'lethal damage')
2) Confuse with Haunter- (only gets their active)
3) Sleep/Poison with Gastly (Coin flip.. similar to Froakie's Bubble in concept)
4) Evolve thru Po Town
5) Single Counter placement of Sinister Fog

I like to think of this deck as a 'Psychic Greninja' Both feature mostly single prized pokemon, both just keep building the board state one level higher, and then both just try to chain KOs at the end.

I dont play a single Field blower- as knocking off Choice Bands/FFBs really isnt needed. You'll countering the stadium with Po Town constantly. Another card I don't know if I like or not- is Poison Barb- I do like it especially in a match vs Drampa- who'll knock off a DCE; so you cant get a 2nd flip- and you've activated Beserk.

This deck is more like a game of solitaire matchup wise- however Magearna-EX & Mr. Mime almost make you have to pack up instantly as they are pretty strong counters. A. Ninetales can be quite tough if you're not able to Brigette T1, as Gastly's 50 HP is right in line with his sniping damage.

You're normally evolving thru Po Town yourself- so taking damage, but with only 130 HP you werent expecting Gengar's to surive that much. HOWEVER vs Golisiopod in particular- it at times is worthwhile to bring up Lele to Tapu Cure- to make Gengar extremely tough to return KO.