Electivire Lv. X

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Translation:
Electivire L.X ? Lightning ? HP120
Level Up

Poke-Body: Shocking Tail
As long as Electivire is your Active Pokemon, whenever your opponent attaches an Energy from his or her hand to 1 of his or her Pokemon, place 2 damage counters on that Pokemon.

[L][C] Pulse Barrier: 50 damage. Discard all of your opponent?s Stadium cards and Pokemon Tool cards in play. If you do, ignore all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Electivire during your opponent?s next turn.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Steel (-20)
Retreat: 3

This attack seems EXTREMELY good to me. For [L][C], you get to do 50 damage, discard all your opponent's Stadiums and Pokémon Tools, AND prevent all damage done to Electivire. I know this only works once in a while, because once you discard all their Stadiums and Tools, you won't get that effect until they play more.... So it's fair, but still very good.... What do you all think?

I was in love with electivire before the lv. x showed up...this is just iceing on the cake. If UF stays around, we have a wall. If not, we still get to draw a free card every turn. Just sick. And you can always hit for 120 with the other electrivire. I'm just wondering if you can evolve this into eletabuzz because of baby evolution...I know it would be an illegal evolution, but it would be pretty funny, continuousless (sp?) evolving from eletrabuzz into electivire and back into buzz...

Electivire Lv. X is, for me, the first level X card that is actually useful as a main attacker. Shame you won't be able to use more than 2 of them in any one game. I wonder if there will be any way of being able to use more than 2 of any level X...

This card is anti Gardevoir(PK) and anti tool deck ! I must have this card !

Hmm good card overall
Bad things
3 retreat cost
double weakness
he can do only 50 damage

Good things
less energy required to attack
very good body

i am still in love with rock lock, i was thinking something like flygon ex d + this OR omastar PK + this OR even shiftry ex + this

This card is gr8 !
We have the electabuzz d, the non-LvX electivire hits for 120, and if your opponent plays any trainers they are screwed.

On a side note: I still hate the mechanic of getting a LvX in play.

-Just Me- is totally right on the suckitude (suck+magnitude) of playing a Level X.
Anyway, this can be one of the best decks from the DP sets. If only Houndoom wasn't going to go practically as soon as he does, this deck would be destructive.

Couldn't you also use the body of Electibuzz UF to make use of the Special energy card disruption? I feel that that would help more...and you wouldn't need Elekid...because Electivire is going to be an evolved poke...

the pulse barrier is very good but cant ohko most Pokémon. I like the preventing attacks and discarding other cards thing though. I gotta have it!:p

Back