• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded EGGSodia (Exodia with new expanded banlist)

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
POKEMON: 16
4 Shaymin EX ROS
4 Unown AOR
3 Exeggcute PLF
2 Spiritomb UNB
2 Garchomp and Giratina GX
1 Dedenne GX

TRAINERS:38
3 N
1 Mars
1 Professor Sycamore

4 Damage Mover
4 Battle Compressor
4 Acro Bike
4 Trainers' Mail
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Ultra Ball
1 Cherish Ball
1 Mysterious Treasure
1 Counter Gain
1 Karate Belt
1 Scoop Up Cyclone

4 Team Magma's Secret Base

ENERGY:6
3 Double Dragon
3 Rainbow

This is exodia within the new Expanded banlist. You force your opponent to take Prizes by benching Eggs with Magma Base in play to out 20 damage on it, then use Damage Mover to move damage from another Pokemon to KO it. You then propagate and go again. Once they've taken 5 prizes you N them to 1 and GG End GX for the donk.
What do you guys think? :)

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
I honestly have no idea, but it reminds me of the unown damage decks, which makes me wonder if an archie's blastoise version with frozen city could also work.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I honestly have no idea, but it reminds me of the unown damage decks, which makes me wonder if an archie's blastoise version with frozen city could also work.
No because Archie takes up your supporter for turn, which needs to be N.

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
My brain is stuck in standard, sorry. In that case, have you tested it? And if so what is roughly the success rate?

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Yeah, I've tested it. I pull off the combo quite a lot, but the lock is much weaker than previous similar archetypes.

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe consider peeking red card as a way to check if your opponents 1 card from N is an out and replace it if it is