Eeveloution*'s

Clark Griswold

Aspiring Trainer
I've heard a lot about these cards, but have never been able to find their stats or even their pics. Could someone help me out with this?

Those are indeed true, but I don't think that we can look at their stats and Picture yet as we aren't sure that It'll be released in other countries except Japan.

Here are the Pic's from the card (thanx to Jade for croping them out!)

Attachments

• Shining Flareon.PNG
    Shining Flareon.PNG
    66.2 KB · Views: 41
two will be in the EX Crystal Guardians when it's relased because there have be three * card's in the ex set's that had *'s in it so why change that.

RE:  Eeveloution*'s

Lord9511 said:
They won't be there...>.<...they were only promos...
they are promo's in japan but so was mewtwo* mew ex (deovo crush) and every card in the emerald set. and if there are no evelution *'s in the American version of Crystal Guardians WPM can ban me for a week.

I hope they are released here in the USA.:)

If three Pokémon * will be in Crystal Guardians, that means there is only room for one Eeveelution *; Alakazam * and Celebi * already hold two spots.

It's unlikely we'll get an Eeveelution in Furthest Ends because every card is Delta Species, including the Pokémon *.

Maybe we'll get three (or all five?) in the set after Furthest Ends.

I hope so because they are awesome pokemon and I can't wait to see what attacks and HP they have.:)

After searching eBay, I managed to find scans of Vaporeon *, Flareon *, and Jolteon *. Take a look:

vapstar6ix.png
joltstar5vz.png

flarestar0wo.png

Interesting to say the least; they're the first Pokémon * with Poké-Powers. Their powers look like they're called something similar; each power has the same symbols at the end.

If someone could translate these, that would be awesome. I've been wondering what these things do myself.

Those cards are awesome man I can't wait to see the translations or english scans.:)

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.pokecardex.com/cartes/promo/liguejap/index.htm&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpokecardex%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26rls%3DHPIA,HPIA:2005-21,HPIA:en
scroll towards the bottom

Those cards are pretty good to but we need translations so we can see the attacks.:)

Back