• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

eeveelutions

silenth

Aspiring Trainer
hey all, i'm thinking of putting together an eeveelution deck and just wonder what people think of them right now. i'm thinking of something along the lines of

4 spiritomb/sableye
4-2-2 glaceon lvx
0-3 umbreon ud
0-2/1 (2 espeon prime/1 md)
2 uxie

6 water
4 sp dark
2 dark

3 bts
2 expert belt
4 bebes
3 collector
4 communication
1 luxury
4 ssu
1 palmers
4 pont
2 lucians

thoughts on the poke lines, not sure which glaceon would be best to use. spiritomb vs sableye? trainers? and how strong/consistent do you think the deck is?

sorry i realize that i didnt add a strategy. basically im trying to set up what ever evolution i need to wall and destroy my opponent. umbreon is to prevent gengar and such from attacking. glaceon is for luxchomp and that kind of deck. espeon is there for when psychic weakness is needed and still capitalize on umbreons attack. im thinking of using glaceon md 5 just for the speed but i suppose either of the other two would do just aswell as you can be attack t2. im using eevee rr for speed/consistency and im also leaning towards sableye as a starter. please let me know what you think and how i could improve this deck.

I like the RR Glaceon because of its ability to defend the bench somewhat and the second attack that forces your opponent to discard. I would tech in a Flareon RR because DGX shuts this deck down, and with a belt you should be able to OHKO.

Despite the fact that Eeveelutions have low retreat cost, I would still use an Umbreon MD since it frees them up and wipes out their weakness.

-1 Umbreon UD
+1 Umbreon MD

-1 PONT
-2 Lucians
+1 Fire Energy
+1 Flareon
+1 Shaymin UD

Yup umbreon MD would be a great addition! For the eevee lines I suggest 3 RR 1 MD. Only 1 MD since you have 3 collectors so u should be fine. Other thing... energy exchange unit?? I can see it working in this deck

what would you remove for eeu bubbletea?
and yea i could change for a umbreon md

Back