Eeveelution*'s are printed in Power Keepers!

Prices drop..?

No, they'll be available in American and no one will pay for the Japaneese versions anymore. The Japaneese prices no longer matter, right..?

As for the American cards, their prices won't go down, since everyone will want them<<<

Jreeves

jreeves said:
Prices drop..?

No, they'll be available in American and no one will pay for the Japaneese versions anymore. The Japaneese prices no longer matter, right..?

As for the American cards, their prices won't go down, since everyone will want them<<<

Jreeves

The price will drop. There is no way a * will be in the $500-$1000 range when they are in a set...

All of the Eevee evolution shinings are horrible for game play but awesome for collectors and Eevee lovers.

Yeah it won't really matter in the game much. They will be as playable as Pikachu star. In other words, put him in your binder or trade him away for a hand full of cash, but please don' make us laugh when we play your deck with a star in it.

Mew EX said:
Yeah it won't really matter in the game much. They will be as playable as Pikachu star. In other words, put him in your binder or trade him away for a hand full of cash, but please don' make us laugh when we play your deck with a star in it.

I would really hope people are not that stupid... :/ or are they?

Kemony said:
jreeves said:
Prices drop..?

Jreeves

The price will drop. There is no way a * will be in the $500-$1000 range when they are in a set...
No way an English Pokemon* would go for that much. The Japanese Eeveelution*s are much rarer, and therefore much more valuable.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I can finally have a umbreon * on my umbreon card page! Although I do not agree that the price will drop. The umbreon * from the set will be cheaper. But the players umbreon * will remain high, as somebody pointed out before.

Sure have Umbreon*? I heard not... Everyone's going crazy about Power Keepers... I'm going to too!

Not that I'm complaining, but it was pretty obvious they were going to use the eevelutions as shining pokes. I hope they haven't forgotten poor old Jirachi...

Ummm yay? They're nice, but why make such a big fuss about it? I personally like Jolteon though...since it's pretty cool in the GBA.

Arcanine out.

I am making a fuss because umbreon is one of the pokemon I have a special collection of. I have been searching for an opportunity to have an umbreon * card and now I have one. I have never seen this card anywhere for sale so I think I am allowed to be happy!

beautiful-swablu said:
I am making a fuss because umbreon is one of the pokemon I have a special collection of. I have been searching for an opportunity to have an umbreon * card and now I have one. I have never seen this card anywhere for sale so I think I am allowed to be happy!
I understand it's a collectors item. And I'm glad you have a chance to have it. But I'm just saying that all of the other *s are collectors items as well, so I'm not really sure why these *s are so special.

Sorry people if I seemed rude, I wasn't trying to be.

Arcanine out.

Yeah are you sure there is going to be umbreon *? I thought they were just doing flareon jolteon and vaporeon *?

Back