• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Eevee Turbo for 2015 (Flareon / Espeon / Leafeon / Jolteon / Glaceon)

RE: Eevee Turbo for 2015 (Flareon / Espeon / Leafeon / Jolteon/ Glaceon)

Danzeva said:
PlasmaEevee said:
Btw, if you do use Plasma Energy, definitely add Colress Machine (Plasma Storm 119). It can let you use vengeance instantly for flareon if you go 2nd, and it speeds up the deck a lot.
I do like the Colress Machine, it can provide quick access to plasma energy card. Will have to find room to test it out as well. Now about Flearion, its 2nd attack needs to be built up. Its more or less a mid to late game attack.

Honestly, I use Flareon's 2nd attack as a Last Resort, and especially in your case, since you're using Battle Compressor, I think you're far better off using the extra deck space for draw power or search support.

PlasmaEevee

Sorry, I dont really fallow what you are trying to say. Battle Compressor has synergy with Flareon's Vengeance (updated typo), but it also serves to thin the deck and avoid drawing into dead cards. Usually when and if I get to use the attack I'll have about 5-6 pokemon in the discard pile. The deck is really tight right now and I am just looking for ways to apply more consistency with out taking from the core speed. If you have some suggestions as to what I should replace please let me know right away :)

Danzeva said:
PlasmaEevee

Sorry, I dont really fallow what you are trying to say. Battle Compressor has synergy with Flareon's 2nd attack, but it also serves to thin the deck and avoid drawing into dead cards. At usual when and if I get to use the attack I'll have about 5-6 pokemon in the discard pile. The deck is really tight right now and I am just looking for ways to apply more consistency with out taking from the core speed. If you have some suggestions as to what I should replace please let me know right away :)

Wait, are you talking about Vengeance or Heat Tackle?

PlasmaEevee said:
Danzeva said:
Sorry, I dont really fallow what you are trying to say. Battle Compressor has synergy with Flareon's 2nd attack, but it also serves to thin the deck and avoid drawing into dead cards. At usual when and if I get to use the attack I'll have about 5-6 pokemon in the discard pile. The deck is really tight right now and I am just looking for ways to apply more consistency with out taking from the core speed. If you have some suggestions as to what I should replace please let me know right away :)

Wait, are you talking about Vengeance or Heat Tackle?
He is talking about Vengeance. I think he meant to say "Battle Compressor has synergy with Flareon's 1st attack"

PlasmaEevee

Sorry! I ment Vengeance, the frist attack XD. No wounder there was soo much confusion. That was my fault sorry about that. But to answer your question I was talking about Vengeance, I'll be going back to correct the typos.

Theres some thing regarding the deck I need to work on and take advantage of, the fact that the deck is a multi-color deck I have a pool of pokemon I can use to exploit different strategies. I'm no sure what I should add in. I am looking for candidates, so far I found Lugia-EX (Plasma Storm 108). I have about 2-3 pokemon slots I can open up. Any one have any ideas or suggestions as to what I could add in?

As far as other Plasma Support Pokemon? Thundurus EX provides nice Energy recovery. Other than that, I think that's about it. I wouldn't play Lugia simply because it's too difficult to power up in this deck (especially with Enhanced Hammer in format) where all of your attackers only require one, maybe two attachments.

If you are adding Plasma Energies, 1 Genesect EX for its ability may be proven worth.

Other than that, you could add Thundurus EX Plasma or Kyurem Plasma, it works, but the deck becomes a twisted version of TDK and Kyurem will do most of the job, which defeats the purpose of the Eevee Evolutions.

terryanddeidra

The ability is good nothing really wrong with it, I wouldnt know what to take out for it. And I would simply bench just for its ability. He can be usefull if stacked also, I dont know honestly I feel he is slow.

Back