Eevee & Snorlax-GX Tag Team Partially Revealed!

Hm, could it be that tag teams have an 'energy' theme like the ultra beasts have a 'prize' theme to their attacks?

I'm imagining Snorlax just hurling Eevee at other Pokemon to attack.

I hope the GX attack is called Eevee Cannon GX.

Rayquaza is going to eat these tagteams for breakfast, and an easy 3 prize cards

"According to some eyewitnesses, a small pink Pokemon was also discovered hiding under the truck. :p"

I laught out loud

I'm imagining Snorlax just hurling Eevee at other Pokemon to attack.

I hope the GX attack is called Eevee Cannon GX.
I imagine it more like eevee using Snorlax's belly as a spring board. I think it could be Hand Toss GX. Snorlax using his hand to toss eevee. Plus the attack's effect is also dependent on your hand size.
This is my opinion

Wouldn't be surprised if Snorlax & Eevee is the promo in the Towering Splash GX box.

Snorlax was our first GX, Snorlax & Eevee will be our first Tag Team GX!

And here I sit, laughing with my Solgaleo GX. Choice Band attached, Dhelmise benched, easy three prizes.

So, Snorlax and Evee Tag Team GX is a basic Pokemon, with 270 HP, which is already insane, you can have four in a deck, which is also insane. It doesn't even matter that you lose 3 prize cards, good luck knocking this thing out when it has something like a fighting fury belt. Because it's a promo, and has that ridiculous HP, it probally won't end up being that good.

"According to some eyewitnesses, a small pink Pokemon was also discovered hiding under the truck. :p"

I laught out loud
Lol apsolute classic i nearly spat my tea lol

If the truck doesnt get referenced in lets go i will be very cross lol

FFB attaches to Basic Pokémon. Is a Tag Team considered a Basic? idts.
Yes. Look at the card. It clearly says Basic next to its name.

Also, the attack is called "Dump Press" (ダンププレス), not "Damp Press" (湿ったプレス). Assuming Google Translate didn't be a dumb.

Nah attach 56 energy to the old Conkeldurr that adds 20 for each fighting energy that's the undisputed highest hp possible

I take it you didn't play in gen 1 ;)
How about 1 Sabrina's Gastly. 59 Psychic energy.
590 + 40 = 630HP.

97.jpg

Back