• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Eerie Moths (Volcarona/Chandelure + Reshiboar EX)

The Fire Wyrm

Aspiring Trainer
This is a DR Volcarona/Chandelure + Reshiboar mix.

-Pokemon-
2-2 Volcarona DR (Burn baby, BURN! w/ DR Larvesta)
2-1-2 Chandelure NV (I think it will work well with the DR Volcarona)
2-1-2 Abiliboar BLW (w/ Promo Pigs, they help in this deck)
2 Audino EP (If I have a Fliptini in a deck, this is a MUST, also heals damaged Reshiram EXes by 50)
2 Fliptini (Reflip Brave Fire/Powerful Slap)
2 Magby TM (It's a DR Volcarona deck, What'd you expect)
2 Reshiram EX ND (150 damage, Heck YEAH!)
1 Mewtwo EX ND (It's going to be in every deck in the format, just deal with it)
~ 23
-T/S/S-
2 Pokemon Communication (If I need that Mewtwo, I GET that Mewtwo)
2 Pokemon Catcher (I'd raher kill a Cleffa than a Magnezone prime)
2 Super Scoop up (You'll get my two prizes when Tepigs fly)
3 Rare Candy (You ain't gonna' donk ME)
2 Junk Arm (To reuse Stuff)
2 Energy Retrieval (In case I use Volcarona's attacks when I have to.)
2 Eviolite (Can't touch me, Magnezone)
2 Pokemon Collector (To get my Basics out)
2 Cilan (When I dont draw my energy)
2 Cheren (Draw power)
~ 21
-Energy-
12 {R} Fire Energy
4 {P} Psychic Energy
~ 16

What you do is you get Chandelure and Volcarona out as quicky as possible by using Magby to stall, then use Chandelure's Eerie Glow attack to burn and confuse the defending pokemon While also spreading damage via Cursed Shadow. Then, get Your Abiliboar out and start accelerating energy to Audino or Reshiram EX. Use Fliptini to reflip coins so you can maximize damage or to prevent Reshiram EX from taking damage (Which could be healed by Audino anyways). Use Mewtwo to destroy in late game.

DR Volcarona
Volcarona – Fire – HP110
Stage 1 – Evolves from Larvesta

Ability: Burning Scales
As long as this Pokemon is in play, the number of damage counters placed on your opponent’s Burned Pokemon in between turns is now 4.

[R][C][C] Heat Wind: 70 damage. You may choose 1 Energy attached to this Pokemon and discard it. If you do, the opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Burned.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

15/69

DR Larvesta
Larvesta – Fire – HP80
Basic Pokemon

[C][C] Ram: 20 damage.
[R][R][C] Flare: 40 damage.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3