• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

EelBox

ChandeTelle130

Aspiring Trainer
Hi guys, I'm here to discuss my new deck that I called Eelbox, and I will use it in BRs in a month, so here is the list:

Pokemon: 15
4 Tynamo (Thunder Wave)
3 Eelektrik
3 Thundurus
2 Raikou EX
1 Zekrom EX
2 Tornadus EX

Trainer: 20
3 Level Ball
4 Pokemon Catcher
3 Switch
2 Super Scoop Up
3 Max Potion
2 Eviolite
3 Ultra Ball

Supporter: 11
4 N
4 Juniper
3 Bianca

Stadium: 2
2 Skyarrow Bridge

Energy: 12
8 {L} Energy
4 {C}{C} Energy
Hope you guys help, thank you very much¡¡¡

RogueChomp

Team DBT
I recommend Mewtwo EX. Cut SSU for 2 of them and 1 Ultra Ball. Then, cut 1 Eviolite and an Lightning for another 2 Ultra Ball. I recommend Bianca over Cheren, as with Ultra Ball you will be able to draw more.

Mora

Don't Panic
The thing about Eels is that you can take it in just about any direction you want. I do think 2 Tornadus EX would be a bit too much if you took one out for a Super Rod. And with Max Potion, Super Scoop Up is almost a redundancy. You could use the space for more consistency or a Mewtwo. Anything really.

Hunga

Oh no! Rotation in sight
Why not 4 eels? You want one as fast as possible.
Maybe add 2-3 non lightning energies for Raikou EX to use, this way your not stuck to DCE.
Would might consider dropping a Bianca, and go for a 3rd SSU.