Easter, "Right Place and the Right Mime," "Real Cleffa-Hanger," "Mirage Pokemon,"...

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
the song from the first mini-movie :D

"Man-uh-manaphy", I knew he was the next mew, I've been telling everybody.

nice trailer, just, it's Japanese.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Please post your questions regarding the episodes in this thread:
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1521&action=lastpost

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

Watching the trailer, I don't think it's a red moon...It's an eclipse. I think there should be a power or something that only happen during eclipse...That pirate wants it...I dunno_Only a guess tho.^^

cya.

Malocide

Mewtwo User
RE: Easter, "Right Place and the Right Mime," "Real Cleffa-Hanger," "Mirage Pokemon,"...

Dude did you notice the manifi egge thing on the mantin and the other new thing? does this not bring us to a final conclusion there all in the same evolutionary chains... or split offs?

I love team rocket being all polte at the end...

Team rocket said something like please wait a min basicly... asking you to bye tickets or something lol... got love Nihon's wonderfull advertising and markting... why cant america be like that?

well what ever I more excited about lucario and its movie... pokemon needs more bad ass human like ledgandarys and less cute ones...
::cough cough mewtwo cough cough::

and wpm you totaly stole me coughing thing in that one lol... I only celbreat easter online... I was catholic of boy do I know about what easter is sposed to be about... lol than should it not be the easter hen not bunny lol...

Attachments

• proof.JPG
    proof.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 4,149

Malocide

Mewtwo User
RE: Easter, "Right Place and the Right Mime," "Real Cleffa-Hanger," "Mirage Pokemon,"...

I just got a cool speciall wallpaper thing for finding all the tiles...

check it there may be more... but if not here you gor for all you people who would get frustrated with the inablity read anything on that page...

Attachments

• wall paper....jpg
    wall paper....jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 4,603
T

Trikip

I have a suggestion. How about you put the two episodes on seperate pages? You have to wait for the first episode to finish until you can see the second. I bet others feel this way.

masterryanx

N
RE:  Easter, "Right Place and the Right Mime," "Real Cleffa-Hanger," "Mirage Pokemon,"..

Malocide said:
I just got a cool speciall wallpaper thing for finding all the tiles...

check it there may be more... but if not here you gor for all you people who would get frustrated with the inablity read anything on that page...

Thanks Malocide, I never could find that last tile. Rep to you.

Nanashii

Shut up baby, I knowit!
I'm trying to Download the Mirage Pokémon movie, so far my attempts to locate even a torrent r futile

Psylight_Hao

Ghost
RE:  Easter, "Right Place and the Right Mime," "Real Cleffa-Hanger," "Mirage Pokemon,"..

Malocide said:
Dude did you notice the manifi egge thing on the mantin and the other new thing? does this not bring us to a final conclusion there all in the same evolutionary chains... or split offs?

Well if we remember some history all Pokémon come from Mew so maybe Manify may be a early step in the evolution of Pokémon in specific water-ones

Kaito said:
Watching the trailer, I don't think it's a red moon...It's an eclipse.

Yeah is more like a eclipse, after all moon control waters and waves so maybe during the eclipse or red moon something happen

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Those were really awesome episodes and it felt good to see all of ashes pokemon except his charizard wasn't there but it felt really good and it felt good to see tracy too. The second episode reminded me of the clafairy and the moon ston episode from the first series of pokemon and that was an awesome one. I can't wait for the battle frontier episodes now. It sounds like it will be good.:)

Malocide

Mewtwo User

Psylight_Hao nice theory I like... I like...

masterryanx your welcom I got to try to get the other one though... It says something diffrent but I cnat find the last tile... I will try tommorw...

Espeon

Pokemon Co-ordinator
I agree with Trikip,can those two episode be seperated? That will be much better.

The mirage episode have not been aired till 29 of Aprill,so no point searching it all around...

This was the Battle Frontier episode already,from the moment you saw Scott,the episode has already started...

masterryanx

N

Malocide said:
Psylight_Hao nice theory I like... I like...

masterryanx your welcom I got to try to get the other one though... It says something diffrent but I cnat find the last tile... I will try tommorw...

I recently gave it another try. But still no luck... :p

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Does anybody know why charizard did not appear in either episode?