E3 2015 Discussion

Was I the only one that heard the soundtrack of super mario galaxy on the "trailer" ? (or I'm wrong...?) I find it a small teaser that the long awaited super mario galaxy might be in the developing process with a reveal in E3

Was I the only one that heard the soundtrack of super mario galaxy on the "trailer" ? (or I'm wrong...?) I find it a small teaser that the long awaited super mario galaxy might be in the developing process with a reveal in E3

Which trailer are you talking about?

Pretty close to it, but not quite.

I'm personally hoping for more smash DLC [Pichu please!], Pokémon red and blue 20th anniversary editions [3DS remakes] and more information on FE:if.

There's references to a lot of different Nintendo games from a variety of different eras in that video. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Pretty close to it, but not quite.

I'm personally hoping for more smash DLC [Pichu please!], Pokémon red and blue 20th anniversary editions [3DS remakes] and more information on FE:if.
Hmmm.... Idk Re-remakes are highly doubtable... FE-if new info though, I believe are 100% sure :) Although in the next week after E3 it comes out in japan :p
There's references to a lot of different Nintendo games from a variety of different eras in that video. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Yeah... probably isn't much... But I can't stop believing :p

I'd hope to hear more about this Deus Ex Universe Square Enix keeps babbling about although they may keep queit about it to not make any false promises and FF XV is still to come out. On top of that, hoping for some more SMTxFE or MGS footage? There is plenty to show, if they choose to.

I'm hoping for lots of surprises this year. Obviously Nintendo is the one I care about most and they're typically the least predictable. The only things I can even remotely predict from them is maybe a big announcement that Mother 3 is coming to Wii U Virtual Console (in English!)

Of course I'm sure we'll also get the obligatory big "reveal" trailer for
Ryu
in Smash Bros. (spoilered in case there are folk who were not made privy to that particular leak and would still like to be surprised)

...Although there's a part of me that still thinks they might save that particular reveal for Evo 2015 for obvious reasons.

Some rumours sais that this year at the E3 there will be Satoshi Tajiri... but I think it's only a romour and nothing true...
And, I hope they will show some footages about the new Mystery Dungeon!

@Rusty Sticks
Step 1- Gather up all Pokemon/Kirby/Vocaloid promotional merchandise that may be getting handed out to visitors.
Step 2- Mail it to my address

Really, that's the most important thing someone could do at E3.

@Rusty Sticks
Step 1- Gather up all Pokemon/Kirby/Vocaloid promotional merchandise that may be getting handed out to visitors.
Step 2- Mail it to my address

Really, that's the most important thing someone could do at E3.

You can send any Zelda and leftover Vocaloid merch my way.

No, but really, figure out what you want to play, and make a plan that works around what you've chosen. I hear E3 is pretty much like trying to ride at Six Flags in the summer. You have to be choose-y about what you're going to try out while you're on location, because there WILL be lines. An hour or even two isn't unheard of for the big name, heavy-hitters of the year.

Other than that? Enjoy your visit! Hit the smaller booths, talk to the other fans of your favorite series, definitely bring a backpack/messenger bag to carry any free swag you may receive.

Out of curiosity, how'd you get in? Through purchased tickets, or connections?

Things I excited to see or hope to see:
-Fallout 4 (and I want it to be the first thing shown the second Bethesda kicks off)
-New Pokemon
-More details about Halo 5
-The return of neglected IPs like Banjo-Kazooie and Mega Man.
-Smash DLC and added features.
-More details on console VR.
-Mother 3 international release (with the title 'EarthBound 2')
-Release date of the 3DS NFC reader.
-More support for the New 3DS (I'm still not sold)

I'm most excited for Nintendo, and I'm curious if they can match or outdo last year. I hope part of the reason they will not show any Zelda U is because they have such a strong showcase they really don't need it to fill up hype.

With Super Mystery Dungeon revealed today, here's my updated predictions for Nintendo:

-New loyalty program shown off
-Full reveal of Star Fox, Project Giant Robot, Project Guard, and Project Treasure including names, release dates, and gameplay
-More information on Yoshi's Woolly World, Mario Maker, Devil's Third, SMT X FE, and Fire Emblem If
-DLC for Smash, Mario Kart 8, and Splatoon
-Localization details for Xenoblade Chronicles X and Rodea the Sky Soldier
-Details on Super Mystery Dungeon including first gameplay footage
-Reveals for Animal Crossing U, Warioware 3D, Mario Sports U, and Next Level's game
-Possibly reveals for Pokken, Mario, Metroid, or Paper Mario U

Some more stuff I want to see from the Wii U:
Themes. This was a great idea for the 3DS and the Wii U could utilize it was well.
A redesigned Wii U Gamepad that is smaller and has a larger screen. Also a button to turn the screen off without losing functionality.
Dual Gamepad support. Even just one game, I think I heard something about this with Star Fox U...
I also think the Wii U 'Miiverse Lobby' needs an overhaul.

Back