Ruling dx on?

rennan

Aspiring Trainer
dx on?
Im from brazil and i do now =]

Abhorsen edit: One ? is fine, you dont need 10+

RE: dx on?????

DX-on is an abbreviation for the new format; effective September 1, 2006, the Modified format will consist of cards from EX: Deoxys and up.

"DX" is the abbreviation commonly used for the EX: Deoxys set, so the abbreviation for the new format is called "DX-on."

Does this answer your... question?

yea, if you make a DX on deck, it will STILL be HL-on, still be RS-on. still be EXP-on, and still usable in unlimited. If you are planning on going to Worlds 2007, you should have a DX on deck ready.

What jayh said. if you make a DX-on deck it'll still be HL-on and RS-on and any other set that's not AFTER DX on. get it?

Arcanine out.

But in Brazil going to dx-on or no? Because we play this season in rs-on when you play in hl-on, so we are jump collections?
Please answer me soon as possible!!
Thanks!!

RE:  dx on?

eusoubom said:
But in Brazil going to dx-on or no? Because we play this season in rs-on when you play in hl-on, so we are jump collections?
Please answer me soon as possible!!
Thanks!!
I believe that Mike Liesik(sp?) posted on the gym that all countries except Japan will be DX-on. Japan would be on their own modified as they get sets before this.

I could be wrong though.

Hey!! I need this information to make a new deck!!
I want know if in Brazil are in hl-on for new season or dx-on? Because we play this season in rs-on while you play in hl-on!!

Japan is still playing RS-on, so I could see why some international organized play (not POP) would also be playing RS-on.

Back