• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dusknoir/ registeel/ groudon BW-on

Random Numbers

creeper FTW!
Here's a deck I want to go to regionals with.

3-1-3 duskinoir
3 kyurem
2 groudon EX
1 landorus EX
1 darkrai EX

3 rare candy
2 juniper
2 cheren
4 N
2 skyla
1 switch
1 computer search
3 ultra ball
3 catcher
4 escape rope
2 eviolite
2 bianca
2 large cloak
2 RR

3 water energy
2 {F} energy
4 prism energy
4 {W}{L}{F}{M} energy

strategy: to put lots of damage on pokemon with registeel's triple laser and use duskinoir to move it around.

Large Cloak – Tool

Pokemon Tool: Attach a Pokemon Tool to one of your Pokemon to use it. You can only attach 1 card to 1 Pokemon, and it remains attached.

The maximum HP of the Pokemon this card is attached to increases by 20.

You can use any number of Trainer cards during your turn.

Devolution Spray – Trainer

Choose one of your Evolved Pokemon, then remove the top evolution card from that Pokemon. Return that Evolution card to your hand. (The Devolved Pokemon cannot evolve this turn.)

You can use any number of Trainer cards during your turn.

Registeel-EX – Metal – HP180
Basic Pokemon

[C][C][C] Triple Laser: Choose 3 of your opponent’s Pokemon. This attack does 30 damage to each of them. (Don’t apply Weakness or Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
[M][M][C][C] Protect Charge: 80 damage. During your opponent’s next turn, this Pokemon recieves 20 less damage from attacks.

When Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 4

Escape Rope - Trainer
Item

Your opponent switches his or her Active Pokemon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon, if any. You switch your Active Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon, if any.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Landorus-EX - Fighting - HP180
Basic Pokemon

[F] Hammer Head: 30 damage. Choose one of the opponent's Benched Pokemon. This attack does 30 damage to it.
[F][F][C] Earth Judgment: 80+ damage. You may discard all Fighting Energy attached to Landorus-EX. If you do, this attack does 70 more damage.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: Lightning (-20)
Retreat: 3

Duskull - Psychic - HP50
Basic Pokemon

[P] Confuse Ray: The Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

Weakness: Dark (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Dusclops - Psychic - HP80
Stage 1 - Evolves from Duskull

[P] Astonish. Select one card in your opponent’s hand at random. Look at it, then return it to your opponent’s deck. Your opponent shuffles his or her deck.
[P][C][C] Psychoshot: 40 damage.

Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Retreat: 2

Dusknoir - Psychic - HP130
Stage 2 - Evolves from Dusclops

Ability: Dark Hand
As often as you like during your turn, you may move 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon to another one of his or her Pokemon.

[P][C][C][C] Shadow Punch: 60 damage. This attack isn’t affected by Resistance.

Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Retreat: 3

Computer Search - Trainer
Item

Discard two cards. Search your deck for any one card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

ACE SPEC: You can’t have more than 1 ACE SPEC card in your deck.

You can use any number of Item cards during your turn.

Any comments?

i would take out some energys for blend energy
-3metal
-1 fighting
+4 blend energy lighting water steel fighting

Metal is useless, if your not using Redisteels 2nd attack, so maybe switch them to fighting. Skyla is very beneficial, so switch her in for the Skyarrow bridge, since I have no idea why its there. Also, Escape Rope>Swuitch, since the goal is to disrupt until you have enough damage on the board to kill things.

I mean, what do you use it for, since with Dusknoir his first attack does more damage, and you only need metal energy for Protect Charge

593462 said:
I use it for triple laser, to do the same as kyurem's glaciate. Then duskinoir does the rest.

Then there is no need for metal energy as the cost is {C}{C}{C}. Change it for {F}. You may leave the blend if you get to the point where you will need to use protect charge.

I just learned that I probably need a better attacker. Would there be a good attacker for this deck other than what I already have included?

593462 said:
I just learned that I probably need a better attacker. Would there be a good attacker for this deck other than what I already have included?

Kyurem is better than registeel. You don't give out 2 prices and you will attack all your opponent's bench. But then remember that you will need water energies. (Which you can replace fr the DCE).

The set up for both kyuorem and kyogre is too slow without energy acceleration. And you can't afford one (either rain dance blastoise or lunatone/ether) since it would mess up too much with consistancy. If you go first with kyogre you deal 30 on t2 and an amount of 100 on t3. The same happens with kyurem, even thou i think it's a better attacker since the t2 outrage can deal a decent amount of damage and with glaciate the following turn you can spread quite well.

But, this is only if you go first. If not, it's going to be a hard game to stand.

593462 said:
Wouldn't I need prism?
Anyways, great idea.
Update!

Also, I need help with the energy.
Is my energy good?

Well what I meant was that you switch out both Kyurem and Kyorgre EX for Darkrai EX.

Back