• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

duskiraid rouge (seniors,cities)

fly_ray

look at my shiny new nameplate
duskiraid

pokemon:20
4-3-3-1 duskinior (3 sf 59 &1 shiny duskull 2 sf 35 &1 34 dusclops 1 sf 17 &2 sf 1 duskinior 1 lv.x)
2-2 roserade UL
2-1 uxie lv.x
1 unknown Q
1 azelf

trainers:21
3 bebes
3 collector
3 synthia's feelings
1 luxury ball
3 candy
2 bench shield
3 BTS
3 warp point
1 palmers
energy:
7{p}
4 rainbow
3 warp
1{c}{C}
3{G}
the strat:
use duskiniors shadow command to put damage on myself and manage my hand abuse night spin agaist decks like mightena,pluff,gengar variants,luxcomp,& machamp use damage even to snipe. roserade is to abuse my opponent with both poison and confuse at the same time by attaching a rainbow energy! bench shield is to help with sniping on duskinior.rainbows are for roserade and to help with more damage on duskinoir teh grass are to induce confusion.
P.S. im trying to get more shiny duskull and a different duskinoir maybe the old promo one or another SF 1 one.
interesting deck huh? its record is 9-2 if you were wondering.I dont have internet so i have to go to the library or mcdonalds.

Back