• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Durant, Possibly for States

Should i play this for states?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magnezone_Elf

Sexy as ever!!!
I will either play this or my other deck for states:
Pokémon-6
1 Rotom
1 Mime Jr
4 Durant

Energy-8
2 Rescue
2 spec. {M}
4 reg. {M}

Trainers-46
4 Junk Arm
1 Alph 4
4 Eviolite
2 Max Potion
2 Potion
2 Revive
4 Level Ball
2 FSL
1 Super Rod
1 Recycle
2 Dual Ball
2 Switch
2 Collector
4 Catcher
2 PONT
2 N
2 Professor Juniper
3 Twins
2 Sage's
2 Pokémon Center

Please help, i have a week before states!

Ok...

-1 Mime Jr
-2 Potion
-2 Max Potion
-2 FSL

+1 Cobolion
+2 Pichu HGSS
+2 Revive
+2 Collector

I hope this helps, as you have Pokemon Center, it will heal you.

4 collector and 2 dual ball? I'd either run 4 dual ball or 4 collector. Maybe try some black belt too or alpha lithograph. I'd run 4 special metal energies if it were me.

Collector is a more reliable way to get basics. Alph would be a good edition, just don't count on it working...

I was a trainer short, that was Alph Lithographs. I updated it.
coba defies the point of the deck, so "No". Same goes for black belt.
Lost Remover is huge in my meta so maybe 3 spec. Metal, but not 4.
Buut keep on giving advice!
But Martini, I might bump up my revive count.

Be sure to vote on the poll!
Ill bump this after league today.

I like Battle City. With the help of Alph Lithograph and Rotom, If you prize a durant, you can alph lith, mischievous trick the durant to your deck, then draw it with battle city. At states, my opponents used battle city which helped me deck them out.

Well, it can't be used while pokemon center is used, which brings me to why you even use pokemon center. It doesn't really help. Battle city would be a better choice. Now that I think about it it is a good choice.

Mime jr. isn't really necessary IMO. You want to start discarding T1 and discard as much and as quickly as possible.

Magnezone_Elf said:
No, I almost decked myself before I decked my opponent.

That shouldn't happen if you keep track of the cards in your deck. A single copy of both added will help your consistency vastly as you will have a higher chance of grabbing something you need. Supporters are the real draw engine of this kind of deck (and really any kind of deck, but this one especially) because you will need resources to win.

I'm also very surprised nobody suggested Crushing Hammer. It's really a vital backbone to this deck to disrupt the opponent's side of the field and slow them down, even if it is flippy. This combined with Lost Remover greatly helps this deck. Here's some of the changes I would make for the deck:

-2 Rescue Energy
-2 Max Potion
-2 Potion
-2 Sage's
-2 FSL
-2 Level Ball
-2 Pokemon Center
-1 Alph 4
-1 Pokemon Catcher
-2 Eviolite
-1 Recycle
-1 Switch
+4 Pokegear 3.0
+4 Crushing Hammer
+2 Collector
+2 Revive
+2 Regular Metal Energy
+2 Special Metal Energy
+2 Lost Remover
+1 PONT
+1 Professor Juniper

Revive is the superior recovery for this deck. You can swap one out for Flower Shop Lady if you want and Trainer Lock is heavy in your meta, but this deck can win against Trainer Lock if you devour quickly enough to slow down the Vileplume from coming down. Rescue Energy will just get Lost Removed (as you said that was in your meta), and then you have no option left. Special Metal is the superior Energy and you don't have to attach an extra one for any reason. Potions are unnecessary as they should be going for the OHKOs anyway or you win regardless. Pokegear 3.0 will ensure you can get the quick supporter and increases the chance of the T1 Collector.

dmaster out.

Back