Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Gamestop will be giving out a Duraludon promo starting August 27th! This is to celebrate the release of Evolving Skies. You can get the promo when purchasing $15 of Pokemon TCG merchandise.

Duraludon-Vivid-Voltage-215x300.jpg

We don’t know which Duraludon will be given out yet. It may be the most recent one from Vivid Voltage. It should be a cosmic holofoil version with a Gamestop stamp.
This is yet another Gigantamax-capable Pokemon of receiving a promo card at Gamestop. Before Duraludon we had Sandaconda, Flapple...

Continue reading...

ArceusTrainer

Arceus Collector
GME TO THE MOON!
On a serious note tho, I am not sure if me in EU should wait for all to be released and buy it as a set or buy one by one with ridiculous transport and import charges.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Out of curiosity, what happened to all the PROMOS from the previous distributions that GameStop wasn't able to distribute? I was in a GameStop a while back during the Flapple promotion and they still had most of their Flapple, but all their Pokémon TCG products had been scalped almost immediately. What do GameStops do with the cards that they are unable to distribute? Throw them away? Hand them out for free when the next promotion starts? Hand them out along with the more recent promotional cards?

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
Out of curiosity, what happened to all the PROMOS from the previous distributions that GameStop wasn't able to distribute? I was in a GameStop a while back during the Flapple promotion and they still had most of their Flapple, but all their Pokémon TCG products had been scalped almost immediately. What do GameStops do with the cards that they are unable to distribute? Throw them away? Hand them out for free when the next promotion starts? Hand them out along with the more recent promotional cards?

Funny enough my GS sold out of those within a day, which I don't know how they never seem to get product in (Or is vanishes faster than I can blink), but 2 weeks after they did the Flapple event they still had 4 promos left.

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist

I assume the employees just gave them out as they saw fit or whatever after the event period.

That being said, hopefully they don't what they do what they do with the left over video game code cards... they just trash those when the event is over despite the fact the codes are still good for months after the actual event. One GS employee gave me a stack of the Shiny Poipole codes after the event for USUM was over and I gave them out at our local league.

Last edited: