Finished Dungeons and Dragonites! [RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
549.png
Um, um, I-I'll do my best! >.<

If someone can get me close to lilligant while someone else keeps her busy, I can try to shoot her; I don't think it will be a 1-KO hit on the bosses, but I'm almost sure it will in any of you, so I don't want to miss.

Vracken does nothing!

Keeper of Night does nothing!

bbninjas uses Magical Leaf on Togepi, but Togepi ducks behind professorlight, so the leaves hit professorlight, dealing 6 damage! professorlight drops the gun and Togepi takes it!

Jabberwock uses Sacred Sword on Lilligant! It hits, dealing 13 damage!

quakingpunch73 climbs up the wall and tries to grab onto Lilligant, but lilligant flies away! Quakingpunch73 is in the wall!

double o squirtle does nothing!

Celever does nothing!

TheDivingSeel does nothing!

simsands does nothing!

Plasma Dragon does nothing!

TheFlyingPidove uses Discharge on Lilligant! It hits, dealing 2 damage and frying the Parasol! Lilligant falls to the ground, taking 4 damage!

professorlight does nothing!

PikaMasterJesi leads professorlight over to lilligant!

Lilligant smacks professorlight upside the head with her Parasol! Professorlight takes 5 damage! professorlight is confused!

Togepi shoots theFlyingPidove! It's a one-hit KO!

According to TGK, Magical Leaf just needs to hit something, not my intended target. (It's been like that for a while unfortunately.) /sigh

Lilligant smacks professorlight upside the head with her Parasol! Professorlight takes 5 damage! professorlight is confused!

So Lilligant is on the ground now? Or she just has the ability to fly without using her parasol and came down low enough to hit us on the ground and flew away without you saying anything?

Vracken revives TheFlyingPidove! TheFlyingPidove is revived!

Keeper of Night does nothing!

bbninjas does nothing!

Jabberwock uses Sacred Sword on Lilligant! It hits, dealing 15 damage!

quakingpunch73 jumps off the wall and uses Poison Tail on Lilligant, but misses and crashes into the floor, taking 4 damage!

double o squirtle uses Aerial Ace on Lilligant! It hits, dealing 12 damage!

Lilligant fainted!

Celever does nothing!

TheDivingSeel uses Sludge Bomb on Lillgant, but Lilligant is already fainted!

simsands does nothing!

Plasma Dragon uses Dragon Claw on Lilligant, but Lilligant is already fainted, so he trips over her fainted body and falls, taking 3 damage!

TheFlyingPidove does nothing!

PikaMasterJesi uses Thunderbolt on Togepi! It hits, dealing 5 damage!

Togepi shoots PikaMasterJesi! It's a one-hit KO!

The petals stop.

Plasma Dragon uses Dragon Claw on Lilligant, but Lilligant is already fainted, so he trips over her fainted body and falls, taking 3 damage!

Nice, so does the ground take damage from my rough skin ability? Because obviously someone with rough skin has got to tear up the dirt a bit right?

Vracken does nothing!

bbninjas uses Magical Leaf on Togepi! It hits, dealing 15 damage!

Togepi fainted!

Jabberwock uses Sacred Sword on Seir, but Seir sees him coming and Sucker Punches him, dealing 30 damage!

Jabberwock fainted!

quakingpunch uses Poison Tail on Togepi's fainted body! It hits, sending Togepi's fainted body at the wall, where it bounces off and hits quakingpinch73, dealing 1 damage!

double o squirtle uses Aerial Ace on Togepi, but since Togepi is fainted, he crashes into the wall, taking 3 damage!

Celever does nothing!

TheDivingSeel uses Sludge Bomb on Togepi's Fainted body!

simsands uses Energy Ball on Togepi's fainted body!

Plasma Dragon uses Dragon Claw on Seir! It hits, dealing 6 damage!

TheFlyingPidove does nothing!

Keeper of Night uses Psycho Cut on Togepi's Fainted body!

quakingpunch uses Poison Tail on Togepi's fainted body! It hits, sending Togepi's fainted body at the wall, where it bounces off and hits quakingpinch73, dealing 1 damage!

double o squirtle uses Aerial Ace on Togepi, but since Togepi is fainted, he crashes into the wall, taking 3 damage!

TheDivingSeel uses Sludge Bomb on Togepi's Fainted body!

simsands uses Energy Ball on Togepi's fainted body!

Keeper of Night uses Psycho Cut on Togepi's Fainted body!

At least the official games got in right in Doubles and Triples... >___>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back