DSi or DSi XL

Platinum26

Man's gotta eat.
I was wondering if I should get the DSi before pokemon soul silver comes out or wait for the DSi XL to come out in america.

Just get the DSi. The only difference really is the size, which is a bit too big. The DSi is also cheaper.

Unless you are playing Cod for DS, you really don't need A DSi XL. The big pen isn't worth the extra money, and a screen sixe upgrade isn't really needed for 99% of DS games. Just get a DSi.

I'd get the DSi much better for its cheaperness. Why waste more money on another game system that is pretty much the same. Unless there is a couple big upgrades on it.

This is the first time I've heard of a DSi XL...it looks absolutely ridiculous. WHO needs to carry something that big? Especially if it's a handheld system...it's like the original GameBoy all over again.

Just go with the DSi.

Pokefan4000 said:
This is the first time I've heard of a DSi XL...it looks absolutely ridiculous. WHO needs to carry something that big? Especially if it's a handheld system...it's like the original GameBoy all over again.

Just go with the DSi.

The thing with the DSi XL is that you DON'T carry it around. It's supposed to stay at home just like a console.

dmaster out.

Then what's the point? If I want a home console, then I'm probably going to get a Wii or 360, which have similar prices to the DSi XL.

DSi XL has to be the stupidest idea ever. We just got the DSi not even a year ago and they're already coming out with another one. Like most people who commented here. Just get the DSi and don't wait.
You will probably end up wasting 20-60 bucks on nothing worth wasting on.

(Randy) said:
DSi XL has to be the stupidest idea ever. We just got the DSi not even a year ago and they're already coming out with another one. Like most people who commented here. Just get the DSi and don't wait.
You will probably end up wasting 20-60 bucks on nothing worth wasting on.

They make this stuff so kids keep spending large amounts of their parents' money. All the elementary kids tell their Parents that they "want it" whenever a new DS, or DS color comes out. I know a kid in my sisters class has 6 DS's. Nintendo is failing as it is, and this is yet another sad attempt to make a quick buck.

With the DSi and DSi XL it all it comes down to is whether or not you want carpal tunnel.

The regular DSi/DS Lites are too tiny for my large hands, as they are apparently made for shrimpy people and Asians. This is why I still have a DS Phat, and when I decide I want the DSi solely for the new Shantae I will have to get an XL.

If you have the same problems that I have, then go for the XL and, as Deo stated, avoid carpal tunnel. If you're fine with a DS Lite then go for the regular DSi.

dmaster said:
The thing with the DSi XL is that you DON'T carry it around. It's supposed to stay at home just like a console.

dmaster out.
I would want it bigger.

Back