BW/BW2 Dropped Xtransceiver subquest

professorlight

Ice Queen
I'm doing the lost xtransceiver quest, and I just got to the point when I can start calling curtis. Does it has to be 1 call every day until I reach fifty days in order to gain access to the trades? because I don't want to spend a month and a half calling him before finally getting that lovely ralts and that spiritomb with nasty plot (for misdreavus's breeding), besides, by that time, they'll be useless, since X and Y will come out and I'm sure I will be able to get ralts's there.

RE: dropped item subquest

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/droppeditem.shtml

First you have to meet him after the 10th call, and to do that, the calls are in set locations. After that, just go to the places where he called you before (not the specific tiles, just the areas), and look to see if you can call him there. You can probably call him 5 or 6 times in one area before moving on. After you get 30 calls to him he'll start blushing (because he wuvs you). I think around there is when he starts trading.

You can call him a lot of times in a single day, but you're limited to only a single trade, and it has to be done immediately after you ride the Ferris Wheel with him.

Thanks, I already knew the serebii link, that's the guide I was following, but it didn't specify that after each call, you can call again from other random location, nor that you have to be in the hall of fame before being able to do the trades. Oh well, I better hurry to defeat iris. yaaaaaay... I'n soooo looking forward to it...
Mods, you can close the thread now, if you want.

We don't lock threads on request.~KA

Sorry.

Technically it does, but Serebii has a bad habit of having very bad wording. I've gone through the sidequest before so that's how I know.

Back