Collecting Dream League Set List

I think Bellossom is going to be more likely than the Snivy line, since Bellossom doesn't have a card yet and it could go with the Gallade card we finally get.
No notable trainer has Bellossom in the games. Plus that'd make Rosa as the only supporter without a partner Pokemon in the set. Plus Servine and Serperior don't have cards yet either

No notable trainer has Bellossom in the games. Plus that'd make Rosa as the only supporter without a partner Pokemon in the set. Plus Servine and Serperior don't have cards yet either
Rosa gets Gallade, making Bellossom more likely. I'd say that Erika could have it.

And in the end it was neither Bellossom nor Snivy but Slugma. lol end this set

What do they have against Serperior I don't understand, this set would've been perfect ;_;

ANYWAY.. I wanna try to predict the CHR cards:

50 Torkoal (ft. Flannery)
51 Sneasel (ft. Silver)
52 Piplup (ft. Dawn)
53 Wishiwashi (ft. Lana)
54 Pikachu (ft. Red)
55 Koffing (ft. Roxie)
56 Xatu (ft. Will)
57 Gallade (ft. Wally)
58 Mimikyu (ft. Acerola)
59 Excadrill (ft. Clay)
60 Steelix (ft. Jasmine)
61 Stoutland (ft. Cheren)

Basing some of these on the fact that all of the currently revealed CHR cards are variations of C and U cards; none of them are R (which is unfortunate because I'd love Gallade/Wally, Steelix/Jasmine, Excadrill/Clay, etc.)

EDIT 7/27/19: Ok so Stoutland and Wishiwashi confirmed R cards can be CHR rares, so I adjusted my predictions to what I actually want lol

Last edited:
Back