• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Drampa GX/Salazzle (Post Rotation)

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
As the tittle says this is my Drampa/Salazzle deck for the new format. It uses Po Town and evolving Salazzles to replace Team Magma Base to activate Beserk's 150 damage but also Salazzle's Hot Poison does a guaranteed 30 damage as well letting Drampa hit for 180 before Choice Band. Po Town's damage also lets me use Acerola to reuse Salazzle's Hot Poison again to keep getting the extra damage. Then as clean up I have Salazzle GX's Diabolical Claws since it does 50x the prizes I've taken. Let me know what you think (and what name I should give the deck :D)

4-3-2 Salandit/Salazzle/Salazzle GX
3 Drampa GX
2 Tapu Lele GX
1 Tapu Koko

4 Professor Sycamore
4 N
3 Acerola
2 Guzma
1 Pokemon Fan Club
1 Delinquent
4 Ultra Ball
4 Po Town
3 Choice Band
2 Float Stone
2 Field Blower
1 Special Charge
1 Rescue Stretcher

5 Fire Energy
4 Rainbow Energy
4 Double Coloress Energy

Adi

Aspiring Trainer
I've been thinking about a making the same deck for the new format. Here is my decklist.

Pokemon: 13

3 Drampa GX
4 Salandit
2 Salazzle
2 Salazzle GX
2 Tapu Lele

Trainers: 36

Item
4 Ultra Ball
3 Choice Band
2 Field Blower
3 Devolution Spray
3 Nest Ball
2 Float Stone

Supporters
4 Professor Sycamore
4 N
1 Brigette
3 Guzma
1 Acerola

Stadium
4 Po Town
2 Altar of the Sunne

Energy: 11

4 Double Colorless Energy
7 Fire Energy

I hope this helps.

LePokeRoi

Fountain of Knowledge
I'm not gonna lie; I like this list a lot. I would change a few things however. Definitely go Brigette instead of Pokemon Fan Club, as Brigette can get the Drampa along with, say, two Salandits. Salazzle GX is one of my favorite GXs from Burning Shadows, so I'm really glad it's here.

I'd drop 2 fire energy and Delinquent for two Devolution Sprays and another Guzma. Guzma is too good and without VS Seeker, you'll want the third. Devolution spray can reuse Salazzle and even lets you switch from Salazzle to Salazzle GX. Delinquent is not as good without VS Seeker because you can't grab it when you need it anymore. The energy is a little too much for what is needed in this deck; and the Special Charge can help you on that front. And you may consider dropping an Acerola for another Float, although I don't think it's super necessary.