Dragon Pokemon Return to the TCG: 'Sky Stream' & 'Towering Perfection' Revealed!

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Popsickle is interesting. It's not an "all or nothing" type of flip, you only need to flip heads to be better than Potion. I think statistically you can expect that one Popsicle out of four will heal 60. Might be worth considering in SPO.
In standard, if Rayquaza proves to be amazing, we can forget about healing.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
What is the lore of Lucky Popsicle to be able to heal then be useable again
I'm pretty sure that's a reference to some pre-packaged ice cream, where you can win another ice cream if the stick is marked as a winning stick.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Wait. Off topic. Is Pokemon in Japan announces SWSH7a? I haven't heard a thing since.

Sure, V-Union "set" is being teased. But a subset to SWSH7 in Japan? Haven't heard it. Maybe I missed something.

jamashawalker

Ikouze!
Eiscue is a few sets too late lol This would've been good in the base SwSh set. It's SwSh Obstagoon on a basic pokemon. When no one was playing evolution pokemon this card would've changed the metagame lol

Bongooo

Eternatus VMAX is Mega Rayquaza's goth phase
Eiscue is like that old Regice which saw a lot of play, although I think regice was for evolution pokemon

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Eiscue is like that old Regice which saw a lot of play, although I think regice was for evolution pokemon
Do you mean the Ancient Origins one? That one blocked off Pokemon-EX. There was, however, a Glaceon-EX from that same timeframe which did block damage from Evolution Pokemon.

MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer
well if anything that Eiscue is sort of a hard counter to Mad Party that dont run a huge amount of Polteageists.