Dragon Pokemon Return to the TCG: 'Sky Stream' & 'Towering Perfection' Revealed!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jun 3, 2021.

1. MagnaDrake Aspiring Trainer
    MagnaDrake

I thought about comboing this with Weepinbel but Burn-Poison only deals 30 in combination. Just 30 short of an OHKO.

Though, even if it is able to make an OHKO against something, might as well just play Salazzle, huh?

2. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

3. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

• Eiscue - bland. 2
    • Lucky Popsicle - bland. Heck, even Potion does better healing that this one. 2

4. Platinum Espresso Falinks Fanatic
    Platinum Espresso

If the post rotation meta wasn't VMax heavy, Eiscue's lock would be actually intimidating

runegate12 likes this.
  5. Yaginku Aspiring Trainer
    Yaginku

Popsickle is interesting. It's not an "all or nothing" type of flip, you only need to flip heads to be better than Potion. I think statistically you can expect that one Popsicle out of four will heal 60. Might be worth considering in SPO.
    In standard, if Rayquaza proves to be amazing, we can forget about healing.

JuniperDaisy likes this.
  6. Nyora A Cat
    Nyora

What is the lore of Lucky Popsicle to be able to heal then be useable again

7. Yaginku Aspiring Trainer
    Yaginku

I'm pretty sure that's a reference to some pre-packaged ice cream, where you can win another ice cream if the stick is marked as a winning stick.

Coolpilot likes this.
  8. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

Wait. Off topic. Is Pokemon in Japan announces SWSH7a? I haven't heard a thing since.

Sure, V-Union "set" is being teased. But a subset to SWSH7 in Japan? Haven't heard it. Maybe I missed something.

9. treeckonation Treecko is a good pokemon
    treeckonation

wasn't there a guy making fake lucky popsicle sticks or am i just making something up?

10. jamashawalker Ikouze!
    jamashawalker

Eiscue is a few sets too late lol This would've been good in the base SwSh set. It's SwSh Obstagoon on a basic pokemon. When no one was playing evolution pokemon this card would've changed the metagame lol

LightYearLiam and The Fish like this.
  11. AuraJackle Aspiring Trainer
    AuraJackle

Lucky popsicle looks like something i would eat with my best friends on top of a clock tower.

12. JaxuTCG i love swinub
    JaxuTCG

Lucky Popsicle is like Kahili. Worse and greedy version of a bad card.

13. Bongooo Eternatus VMAX is Mega Rayquaza's goth phase
    Bongooo

Eiscue is like that old Regice which saw a lot of play, although I think regice was for evolution pokemon

14. Kami_Sama Aspiring Trainer
    Kami_Sama

I honestly hope that lucky popsicle gets a gold card. I bet that would look hilarious

The Fish likes this.
  15. AshCo "An Excellent Profile Picture"
    AshCo

Do you mean the Ancient Origins one? That one blocked off Pokemon-EX. There was, however, a Glaceon-EX which did block damage from Evolution Pokemon.

16. LightYearLiam Aspiring Trainer
    LightYearLiam

At least Lucky Popsicle looks yummy.

17. MagnaDrake Aspiring Trainer
    MagnaDrake

well if anything that Eiscue is sort of a hard counter to Mad Party that dont run a huge amount of Polteageists.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 5 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?