'Dragon Majesty,' Special Set Releasing in America This Fall!

Wechselbalg

brb
Not sure which type of Naganadel is worse. (If this will be an alt. type.) Dragon means you will most likely never OHKO anything as you lose the ability to hit for weakness and you lose the benefit of being a 1 energy attacker against stuff like Gardevoir.
With the psychic type you can OHKO some stuff but will easily get wrecked by Malamar. I guess you can add both types, but I have more or less given up on this card ever becoming good. I don't even think anymore that rotation will help Beast Box that much, unless Blacephalon will be crazy good.

DaLoc

Aspiring Trainer
I had no clue that was naganadel until reading the other comments. It looked like a giant dhelmise to be honest

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Although the artwork is beautiful and realistic, I won't give Geodudes yet.

Where is my set symbol for DRM??!

Fabio Gomes

Aspiring Trainer
Latias second attack starts with "Lanci...", Lancia is flip in Italian, so the attack has a flip effect, so it should not be exactly as you guys predicted. Maybe something like, Flip a coin and if tails, discard energy?

This was my first post in Pokebeach :D cheers.

Max Maxwell

Aspiring Trainer
I love these minisets and both Latias and Latios are so strong! The only problem is the double different type of energy for them because they can't playable together.

jperr

Aspiring Trainer
i would argue that it's unlikely the effect of latias' attack is discarding energy, but i guess there's not much point