'Dragon Majesty Special Collections - White Kyurem-GX or Salamence-GX' in November!

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Salamence is in Celestial Storm though, I think it will be a new Salamence (or at the very least an alt-art). Actually an alt-art would be cool if they used the EX Dragon artwork this card was based on.

Advancer

The old tree that still blooms.
I guess this means that the four full art GXs within the set will be Reshiram, Kingdra, Dragonite, and Altaria, and the Hyper Rares/Rainbows will be Reshiram, White Kyurem, Salamence, and Altaria (as the Dragonite and Kingdra rainbow arts are included in the premium collection box).

I hope the White Kyurem GX / Salamence GX boxes are similar in style to the Zoroark GX / Raichu GX boxes we got for Shining Legends, though it's odd that they are releasing the two boxes simultaneously rather than staggering them as they did for Shining Legends.

Gardevoirgx

Aspiring Trainer
Salamance is my buddy..But I don't really want to buy the box..

Maybe I will just buy them single..

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I guess this means that the four full art GXs within the set will be Reshiram, Kingdra, Dragonite, and Altaria, and the Hyper Rares/Rainbows will be Reshiram, White Kyurem, Salamence, and Altaria (as the Dragonite and Kingdra rainbow arts are included in the premium collection box).

I hope the White Kyurem GX / Salamence GX boxes are similar in style to the Zoroark GX / Raichu GX boxes we got for Shining Legends, though it's odd that they are releasing the two boxes simultaneously rather than staggering them as they did for Shining Legends.
The releases are pretty scattered.

September:
Latios Pin Collection
Latias Pin Collection
Elite Trainer Box

October:
Legends of Unova GX Box
Ultra Necrozma GX Box
Super Premium Collection

November:
Salamence-GX Box
White Kyurem-GX Box

I'm sure more are on the way?

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
So many cards that are being excluded in the set proper. I wonder how the set list of Dragon Majesty and Lost Thunder goes.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
It's a shame these will probably be $30 but the Dusk Mane/Dawn Wings collections came with more stuff for the same price including a figure, pin, and jumbo card. I guess they value the full arts at $5.

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
This mini set just keeps getting closer and closer I can’t wait to finally get zinnia and Blaine full art

The Ultimate Umbreon

To Ultra space and beyond!
This is a lot of products that have their promos being nothing more than the full arts of already present GX cards in the set. I'll probably just get the Elite Trainer Box as you get more packs.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
It'll be neat if that non-GX Salamence's art is another reference EXRS-era artwork. I'd like to say it looks like a nod to its Delta Species-block art, but, really, there are only so many poses you can put Salamence in. A lot of the cards could be 'references' by that metric.

du_megaman

Aspiring Trainer
i wonder if all these subsets are going to be worth something later like generations, shining legends etc